The online racing simulator
Round #3 - FE2 - General Discussion
Discuss here about next race, on FE2.
What things should I explain?
Just this: 01:17:85

Consider that in CTRA "record" was 1:18.54 by Geladric ... really compliment for the time !

You just cant explain talent
Ehehe
Yeah that time you set is bloody fast (bloody stupid)
Dont surpose you have a replay of the lap?
Looks like there's a load of people prequalifying :S

Hope I get through, especially after my maiden win last round
Quote from Syfoon :Looks like there's a load of people prequalifying :S

Hope I get through, especially after my maiden win last round

Ehi mate grats to win race 2 in pool B, really a good psychological battle with Erculez !
But this time u hope i will be in pool A.
Nah i want a replay of RevengeR lap, his 1.17.85 or what ever :P
Ehi Revenger eheeh !!!
I just have to make best in third sector !
Attached images
Appunti Windows-1.jpg
Quote from michele0676 :Ehi Revenger eheeh !!!
I just have to make best in third sector !

Those are not my best sectors tho..
I can imagine, but in server there are these !
Christ im going to have to up my game, my time is no where near good enough... 1.17x coming up

Well maybe
thats a fun league right?
but competition is very high, for prevents megadelusion like meeee on SO6 and lost one week training bevore I arrive at 1st corner and was never my fault, can we allow the shift+p only during first lap??
as long the 1st don't begin the second lap everybody can rejoin the race.

so if many cars involved in the BIG ONE "like nascar" in first lap has chance to rejoin.
Quote from Fiore :thats a fun league right?
but competition is very high, for prevents megadelusion like meeee on SO6 and lost one week training bevore I arrive at 1st corner and was never my fault, can we allow the shift+p only during first lap??

so if many cars involved in the BIG ONE "like nascar" in first lap has chance to rejoin.

I think that this is a good proposal.

If all agree, i can change the rules.

Shift+P only before that first guy have finished the first lap.

OK ?
Quote from Fiore :thats a fun league right?

TBH I don't really think it's a good idea, as IMO this would just encourage people to take more risks in the opening lap, and would create more incidents in the end.

Just my 2 cents, but well, after all the decision it's up to the admins to take a decision about that
i think that changing the rules during season is absolute no-go.
Hei Kart, here my replay, at the end, 1.17.94.
Not fast like Revenger, but good for me.
Attached files
fe2 ufb rid.zip - 619.8 KB - 279 views
Quote from ivantod :i think that changing the rules during season is absolute no-go.

OK, i asked only to hear all opinions and i agree with Greybull, the concept is right.

So rules remain actual about this.

But for next races will not be lag lap, of course.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :TBH I don't really think it's a good idea, as IMO this would just encourage people to take more risks in the opening lap, and would create more incidents in the end.

Just my 2 cents, but well, after all the decision it's up to the admins to take a decision about that

I agree with you.
Expecialy on Fe2 first chikane is higly risk place , and I think maybe you must consider to forbiden passing in that chikane
Proklamate 50 meters before and the chikane as "NO passing Zone" .
Quote from Ki-Men :I agree with you.
Expecialy on Fe2 first chikane is higly risk place , and I think maybe you must consider to forbiden passing in that chikane
Proklamate 50 meters before and the chikane as "NO passing Zone" .

You can't make any parts of the track forbidden to overtake lol. Everyone overtakes where they can. If he handles the risk, or the chance of a penalty, then its ok.
I remember a Hungarian League race, where I won both sprint races even fomr 10th on the grid, cause no one expected me to overtake in that chicane.
But as I said, you can't tell drivers that you musn't overtake there just because it's too dangerous.
Arghh !! ****ing 3rd sector !!!

1 A revenger n\B.Perei FE2 UFB 1 00:23:42 00:46:05 01:17:85
2 A michele0676 mc0676 [ITA] FE2 UFB 149 00:23:34 00:45:94 01:17:88
Monday i will delete about 20-25 ppls con memberlist because many of them will not join in race (holiday and other ...).

So i re-open subscription because i bought 2 server and i want fill them for next races.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG