The online racing simulator
Announcement
Hey guys,
I am very confused here, I left my house on Friday(24th) to go on my hols to Portugl until early morning of August(3rd).. I left the league in what I taught very capable hands but now when Im home the league is in shambles and I have a PM informing drivers to be mad at me for not turning up to my own league when I had clearly stated that I wouldnt be there cos of hols..
So could some body pls explain without flaming tell me what has gone wrong ?
Andy
First of all, if you want a good enough explanation, come on msn. A brief one, here it is;

Niall's behaviour was deemed abusive and rude towards NDR, so instead of ruining their reputation, they left due to being somewhat undermineded (sp?). So, nobody was adminning the league yesterday, hence the texts, and I offered, but Chris kindly stepped in. Only 12 cars showed up yesterday.
Hey Andy:

Please begin reading from http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1224309#post1224309 for most of what has transpired.

Since you are a moderator, you can click on where it says "Edited by" to see and compare post revisions. You will need to do that with some posts for it all to make sense.

The Summary Version:

During Round 4, Niall was involved in multiple incidents each race, which me, J@tko, and Wilko all felt were for the most part avoidable. We also saw evidence of intentional/revenge wrecking. The general behavor during the day was unsportsmanlike, which lead me, with the agreement of the other two parties, to issue the penalty as linked above to Niall. He then went on a bit of a rant about how the penalty was "bollocks" and unfair, and continued in this fashion, in also a mostly unsporting way, then said he would withdraw from the series and join J@tko and myself in adminning as we were "not being fair" on his view. Niall also stated at one point that he would overturn the decision against him if he desired, which I informed would be against sporting manners and also against any administrator honor/moral code/system in place, regardless of written or unwritten.

The summation of these events surrounding Round 4, and other behaviours by Niall experienced by me, lead to NDR withdrawing all support for Murray Motorsport Cup immediately, and with retroactive effect. All data pertaining to MMS on NDR controlled locations was removed immediately.

I chose to withdraw the NDR support because of the actions of Niall against our attepts to assist the series, and the final, largest influence were the threats to overturn the decision to exclude him and give him the suspended other race exclusion, and the point where he stated that we were being unfair.

Further, I was under the impression that you were returning from holidays before Round 5 would have commenced, as this was what Niall had told me. After this point is where my complete involvement ends, and others will have to take over explaining anything further.

From what I've seen and heard, confusion has come about due to Niall's lack of full details on how the league will continue to operate. All he has stated is that "The league will continue" without any further who what where when why and how sort of infos.

I and the rest of NDR will stand by our decision to withdraw the support. All actions taken post Round 4 by Niall are contrary to the reputation of clean, safe league racing, and contrary to the reputation and ideals and values of NDR. We do not tolerate that, and that is why our support has been withdrawn with such harsh effect.

For any further questions, please feel free to PM me or MSN me.

Sincerely,
dekojester
I would also like to add that I had to come back and admin round 5, as no cover was arranged, and I didn't want to dissapoint the drivers who had showed up.

Chris

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG