The online racing simulator
Sunset 150 Pre Race Discussion
Alright, first track on the list of Fern Bay, race set to start around a month from now.

I'm very comfortable with the car on this track now as well as sidiousX (i hate you :razz.

My pb is a low 1.22, I think sid's pb is a mid 1.21

Anyone got a faster time? Race Strategy? Driving Strategy for this track?
Rudy van Buren just beat our times....

Quote from lizardfolk :Alright, first track on the list of Fern Bay, race set to start around a month from now.

I'm very comfortable with the car on this track now as well as sidiousX (i hate you :razz.

My pb is a low 1.22, I think sid's pb is a mid 1.21

Anyone got a faster time? Race Strategy? Driving Strategy for this track?

havent practised yet, ill try to get some laptimes and hopefully a fully stable setup
i just set a 1:36.4 on the South City...

EDIT : i just got a 1:21.6 HEHEHE
So far, i've managed a 1:21.06
Not anymore xD
Attached images
New Record.bmp
sid just got a 1:20.82
and im proved to 1:21.53
lol this track is turning into the nordschleife
now Core.P.Diaz just got 1:20.28...lol
now 1:19.37!
1:18.74

All I can get out of it after less than 20 laps.

Guess I'll sign up, whether I can make the races or not is another thing.
Hopefully my insurance company will let me get my new stuff before the first race.
Quote from lizardfolk :Rudy van Buren just beat our times....

it was 20.09 and after just 1 hotlap with just your set should go into 17's or something with prac i think
srry, cant be there nascar in montreal
Server is set to BL GP. Would be nice if you could change it back to FE
Quote from audimasta :Server is set to BL GP. Would be nice if you could change it back to FE

Done
Lizard you really should be considering making more leagues, this is soo damn awesome, maybe have a another cup alongside it in the future kinda like nationwide series, but different tracks etc but on seperate weeks so that each driver can switch between the leagues and such.

I think this will eventually take over all the other stock car/oval leagues in the near future(in terms of popularity), i have to thank you for this idea and league.
i would like to have one of my members give me a set because im on it now!!! i would like to get one before i leave for camping!!
i got a 1:41
Quote from brt900 :i got a 1:41

Practice, always practice .

A set helps too. Ask around, I'm sure the competitors are willing to share their sets with you
Quote from lizardfolk :Practice, always practice .

A set helps too. Ask around, I'm sure the competitors are willing to share their sets with you

someone give me a set cant remember who it was he sid it could do 50 laps on a set of tires
so far my best is 1.22.95
My faster time so far is 1.19.74 but i havent drive at my computer yet is a big difference cause im a mouser, I guess we should put a pb limit into the race
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG