The online racing simulator
I-SCAR series skins
(119 posts, closed, started )
Could somebody be very very nice and make a skin with number 06?
I would be very happy Doesn't matter how it looks, it could be gay or whatevver, you choose just have 06 at the car.
killfix's AW skin
Attached images
NAS_AWStockCar7.jpg
Guys! really, cant you make a quick skin? with 06 on it?
Quote from aroX123 :Guys! really, cant you make a quick skin? with 06 on it?

haven't had more time for a much fancier car
Attached images
NAS_ISCAR_06.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :haven't had more time for a much fancier car

Looks awsome! thank you mate
My quickly-and-poorly-made-in-15-minutes-skin...
I just didn't have time to do it before, and I don't have much time to do it now

Note: I made the hood logo on Microsoft Windows' Paint in 2004
Attached images
NAS_Velociround.jpg
Quote from Velociround :My quickly-and-poorly-made-in-15-minutes-skin...
I just didn't have time to do it before, and I don't have much time to do it now

Note: I made the hood logo on Microsoft Windows' Paint in 2004

I think it looks good.
nice looking skins!
-
New skin for grim (5.0GrimReaper) DELETED by 5.0GrimReaper
New Skin
Awgrim new skin
Attached images
NAS_Grim.JPG
#86 - Zay
Ok guys i really wanna figure this skin thing out. could someone please explain it to me step by step?and if it helps, i have windows xp.
Quote from LFSn00b :nom

OI! Are you a member of parliament, cabinet, ministery, supreme court, supreme administrative court, goverment bureau or any other equal bureau, court of appeal, provincial government, chapter, cabinet of the orthodox church, a diplomat stationed abroad or a consul representation, The Finnish bank, The Social Insurance Institution, The Finnish Academy, border guard, OR are you a state owned academy or a ship?

Otherwise get rid of the coat of arms on the flag.

And fix the flag proportions.

#88 - Zay
Quote from LFSn00b :1. Don't use MS Paint
2. DO NOT USE MS PAINT

3. Buy Photoshop, or get GIMP 2.6 free from www.gimp.org

4. Go to http://lfs-gear.com/kitz.html for pro-kits(2048x res) making skinning easier

5. Produce a skin using path tool, pencil tool, any tool, painting on the pro-kit

5.1. Don't use .jpg logos, use ones that have a transparent background which makes it easier to the skin to appeal to others.
(note: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=19461 <- good thread for high res transparent .png's)

6. Once you're finished, take off the wireframe.

7. Enjoy your first skin on a proper photoeditor!

8. ???

9. Profit! Err, i mean, if you have done your skin on the normal 2048 res, you need also to resize the image. If you did the skin on GIMP, go to Image -> Scale image to 1024. Then save a copy on a different folder than the original, so you won't replace the 2048 skin with a 1024 version.

Thanks then how do u get it into LFS?
Quote from Zay :Thanks then how do u get it into LFS?

place the jpg image file into the skins folder in yer LFS's data directory
#90 - Zay
Quote from dekojester :place the jpg image file into the skins folder in yer LFS's data directory

thanks
Quote from Zay :thanks

And make sure the skin is 1024x1024 or 2048x2048 (with the latter more recommended.)
#92 - Zay
Quote from h3adbang3r :And make sure the skin is 1024x1024 or 2048x2048 (with the latter more recommended.)

awesome! thanks alot i will start my first skin ASAP I can race in I-SCAR now by the way,thanks to deko for tellin me how to get my skin into lfs.
Sorry I can't do skins here is myn if anyone could do one with my team name KY Racing and my number: 90 a quick one i would love so thanks so much to anyone who does it
sorry for double post
@Jacko1

Technically, the skin qualifies as valid for the league, but that white block to hide an obvious copy of another skin looks horrendous. There's still a few days to go, see if you can get someone to make you a skin. Doesn't have to be elaborate or anything.
Yeah Im sorry for stealing your sponsor could someone please make me a skin
I don't care what the sponsor's are just long as it has my team name KY Racing and my number 90 thanks so much coz i dont have time to try and make a good one so i would love it so much if someone could do it. it can be a quick job i just want a skin where people won't laugh at me lol! cheers
-
(mutt107) DELETED by Timdpr : Wrong place guys
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by Timdpr : Wrong place guys
-
(mutt107) DELETED by Timdpr : Wrong place guys
could one of you guys plz make my skin i cannot make skins i suck could u plz
Quote from Jacko1 :could one of you guys plz make my skin i cannot make skins i suck could u plz

you just asked 30 minutes ago, post in the skin request section.
This thread is closed

I-SCAR series skins
(119 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG