The online racing simulator
I-SCAR series skins
(119 posts, closed, started )
First of all, it needs a big number on the roof pointing at the infield(on a counterclockwise oval(upside down in the skinfile)) Second of all, I think our team has all of the energy drinks covered!
Quote from Capo-002-fufox :Well this is my Skin im not good making skins cause I use paint LOL but i just love this one I made

Not accepted. Number needs to be on the roof please (see OP for example and explanation)
Ok here it is Sry for the mistake

LOL Sidiousx I dint realize that hahaha
Attached images
NAS_Monster #4.JPG
-
(CARRERA GT) DELETED by CARRERA GT
ROFLMAO Motorsports' skins :

#33 ; #55 ; #78
Attached images
NAS_lolGB.jpg
NAS_lolLC.jpg
NAS_lolTF.jpg
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

(Shame I hadn't enough space to quote lerts)

somone is going to say you have to fix that.
Quote from lizardfolk :

Remember, the number on the roof is facing the LEFT side. In other words, on the skin map, the number should be upside down.

Quick clarification Yann, the number can be slanted, however, it has to be mainly racing the left (so just flip that 33 on the roof and ur fine )
Quote from lizardfolk :Quick clarification Yann, the number can be slanted, however, it has to be mainly racing the left (so just flip that 33 on the roof and ur fine )

:doh: Oh, right, I will fix that later today

E : Fixed
Sorry for the double post...

Just wanted to say that Lims Chebbi's skin can be found here.
cant be named FXO has to be "NAS"
Lol at Greybulls skins, if there was a best skin award you should win it.
Quote from FAburner :cant be named FXO has to be "NAS"

Sorry, I uploaded the file I made for LFS Viewer... fixed now

Quote from AstroBoy :Lol at Greybulls skins, if there was a best skin award you should win it.

Thanks

I must also thanks the ones who kindly provided the quote material, without them the skins wouldn't be as good as they are
My skin
Quote from paulct :My skin

Shoot I forgot to make a skin for you. Here, this is your skin
Attached images
NAS_Clockwork30.jpg
Ok i changed my skin here is the update
Attached images
NAS_FufoxMonster.JPG
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
My skin
Attached images
NAS_Mikuru.jpg
my skin
Attached images
NAS_MOCHA.jpg
My Skin
That skin is bad for two reasons, the number on the side of the car isn't really big at all, and the number's color makes it hardly visible at all...
Quote from hsvdt :My Skin

Quote from SidiousX :That skin is bad for two reasons, the number on the side of the car isn't really big at all, and the number's color makes it hardly visible at all...

Technically I'm fine with the size of the numbers, but the color does make it look smaller than it is. Please change the color of the numbers to either black or white, and while you're at it, see if you can increase the size of the numbers on the sides. Making the FBI just a bit smaller will yield you a better result.
Quote from mochablendy :my skin

Skin looks a bit bland there man :P. Slap some decals on that thing to liven it up a bit. However, gonna need to have the numbers a bit bigger than they are. Check the first post of this thread to get a general idea of the size, doesn't have to be exact, but tastefully close.
thank you, burnsySmile

I've got sponsors more! And fix size of numbers.
Updated skin here.
Attached images
NAS_MOCHA.jpg
Looks good
This thread is closed

I-SCAR series skins
(119 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG