The Tracker is running again and you can find it here:

16h Tracker
Where? Link's not working.
#3 - Bean0
Server name?
What is the server name??

i tried this one: 16h Train Server , but it wasnt found on master server
Try this "RacingMinds 16h Train1"
We set up a new lapper, (an airio) so we can now see which times are driven with correct GT2 restrictions. Please drive as much as you can
Quote from commandermas :We set up a new lapper, (an airio) so we can now see which times are driven with correct GT2 restrictions. Please drive as much as you can

Are restrictions for GT1 FZR working in servers #1; #2; #3? Last weekend I could join the track with or without ballast, is that ok?
you can now join with any handicap you want, but if you want to train for the 16h race, you would like to join with the right handicap .

this server is mainly configured to grant a better overview over the GT2 cars, which are now listed by typing !top GT2 and only if they had the correct GT2 handicap. So we don't have to guess, if the times of that or that guy were great GT2 or bad GT1 times.
awesome
Ok then Commander, just that the same could apply for GT1, how can you guess which times are great/good laptimes or just no-ballast laptimes?

It's obviously wise to test with the ballast properlly set but after doing some laps I keep wondering if the laptimes were all made with the proper FZR ballast i.e.

Can't you configure the tracker to only show proper ballast GT1 FZRs? Tks
I try to configure a new car called FZ1, if you see that in the !top list, that are cars with 45kg

edit: WTF did that quite fast FZR with 45kg are now marked as FZ1
Excellent :P

Tks
Quote from commandermas :I try to configure a new car called FZ1, if you see that in the !top list, that are cars with 45kg

edit: WTF did that quite fast FZR with 45kg are now marked as FZ1

Hi! I don't see any FZ1 on the !top list now...
Attached images
enb2009_9_3_6_4_38.jpg
yes, but thats easy to explain. I changed the server settings and only times driven after these changes can be counted for FZ1, because the lapper doesn't save the weight, only the car. So it is impossible to change some FZRs to FZ1. If you drive another Lap with the FZ1 with 45kg it will be shown as FZ1.

another lets say small thing is, that if you don't type !top FZ1+... or ...+FZ1+... the FZ1 won't be shown, as one can see in your picture, you got FZR+FXR+XRR+FZ2+XR2+FX2 in there not the FZ1, so it won't be shown even if there are laptimes

edit: now changed, so if you type !top the FZR won't be shown any more instread the FZ1 will be there.

Another edit: If you follow this LINK you can see all bestlaps done by cars that can be used in the 16h race

yay edited again (): now with fuel consumption data
Edition award goes to.... Commander
Is it possible to put the training server back to 'practice' mode? At the moment it's set to a 5 lap race - which makes practicing full stints online a bit difficult
yes possible i'll do that
HL Racing is flying in training
Attached images
lfs_00000442.jpg
lfs_00000452.jpg
Some spy photos
Attached images
16htrain.jpg
we have a test race at "7karat" we will do 40 laps at as7r using gt1(gt2 and ngt are allowed) the race start at 20.00 CEST and we will have qual until the race. Hope that you are interested

Regards Anders Dahl
Is the server offline? I couldnt find it
Quote from Razvan :Is the server offline? I couldnt find it

Looks like you found it already.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG