The online racing simulator
My team does not appear, need help peopleeeee pleaseeeee!!!
I can't see my team in the teamlist... I would like to get help before the slots get filled pleaseeeeee!!

I tried with numberplates 125, 190 and 90, this is the setup of my team:

Username to login in the web: Tomas
Password: ******** ( :P )
Registration date: 2009-07-25 14:08:06
Last edit: 2009-07-25 14:32:43
Username: Tomas
Teamname: Virtual Racing
Class: GT1
Car: FZR
Leader: Tomas (Me)
you have to activate your team by following the link, we send you via email

check your junk folder
Quote from socmaster88 :you have to activate your team by following the link, we send you via email

check your junk folder

I did that :P The activation code and my username, I have activated it before asking the question, this must be an error :P

I would like to race this race with my team please =D
did you get an error?

simply try again to activate
Quote from socmaster88 :did you get an error?

simply try again to activate

Thank you a lot

Now the team is in the list

Virtual Racing, proud to race in the 16 Hour Annual Race, with numberplate #104 on a GT1 FZR.

PD: Just for I'm too lazy to open a new post... what's the restrictions for GT1 FZR? I heard in a server it was 45 kg, but that's a lot I think... we'll be in the pits half of the laps :P

EDIT: I was too lazy to read the rules too :P Anyway 45 kg is too much, the tyres burn so much

Can't we negociate that handicaps? :P It's not a problem the speed of the car, but the tyres will burn in 3 or 4 laps with that amount of kg. I vote for changing that kg. handicap by some air intake restriction, FZR will be slower but we won't be in the pits each 2 laps
#6 - J@tko
Servus da ich nich weis wo ich die frage rein schmeißen soll schreib ich sie einfach mal hir rein.

Darf ein Fahrer in 2 verschiedene Teams fahren??

MfG

Markus
Darf ein Fahrer in 2 verschiedene Teams fahren??

no

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG