The online racing simulator
Registration delayed again?
Is the registration delayed again? 1h to go I suddenly see a 7days left next to it
#2 - Bean0
You're a week early...

Quote from commandermas :hm it may be full for now

i can say now, that a fourth server will be opened next weekend. Saturday August 1st at 13 o'clock UTC. A small rulechange at this point. In the NGT it is/will be allowed to have more than one car per team. (for now. in September there might be another change of this.)

Oh no...

Try to stop delaying the registration new slots... you made me (and I bet more people) to cancel all the plans exclusively to sign in this race. My mum thinks I'm an idiot just because we can't do anything today because their "silly" son wants to write 4 names for playing with a PC during 16 hours...

The countdown changed TODAY, I had a countdown clock on my phone for three hours, and now I connected to see if anything has changed, and unluckily it did :@
I feel jippeed...it's 1:30 in the morning for me and I have a big day tomorrow....

Thx for changing the countdown at the last minute....
Quote from lizardfolk :I feel jippeed...it's 1:30 in the morning for me and I have a big day tomorrow....

Thx for changing the countdown at the last minute....

01:30 for you, in your hour time zone.

In Spain (GMT +1 Madrid, Paris, Copenhague) it's 13:32, so it depends on where do you live to get a boring no-planns day or to go to sleep and wake up later...
no that was just a mistake, the registration will continue at 13 o'clock UTC
sorry i screw up, its all fine now
Quote from socmaster88 :sorry i screw up, its all fine now

Oh niceeeeeee

Thank you :P

Unfortunately, the guy above (Chinese) will probably lose any chance to get a slot, would be a nice idea to save a slot in each category for this guy, without him, this failure wouldn't be known I think it's a good prize for alerting about a failure in the system :P

Send him a P, so when he wake up a few hours later he can see the information.

Thxxx
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Tomas Miranda :Oh niceeeeeee

Unfortunately, the guy above (Chinese) will probably lose any chance to get a slot, would be a nice idea to save a slot in each category for this guy, without him, this failure wouldn't be known I think it's a good prize for alerting about a failure in the system :P

Thxxx

^ I assume he'd be entering Clockwork into it, so maybe contact Tim/Ginho or someone else about it? Neither are on msn atm
It always was next week?
don't worry it's a long way till september 20th.

Last years show at the end some team will resign so there should be enough slots.
what the hell do you mean dont worry, just sort out the signups, it seems there is no reason for you to delay it once again but just to annoy others. it seems you have maybe already put off some teams from even bothering.
there is no delay? oO

the sign-ups restarted today
Quote from Tomas Miranda :Oh niceeeeeee

Thxxx

Thanks for the nice thought but we got in fine. There's still some spots left when I got on so everything worked out
Quote from Tomas Miranda :Unfortunately, the guy above (Chinese) will probably lose any chance to get a slot

he has a name you know...
Quote from bunder9999 :he has a name you know...

Hehe, sorry for that, but see the whole post :P

Negative: I didn't know his name.
Positive: I managed to save a place for his team :P
Quote from Tomas Miranda :Negative: I didn't know his name.

i don't know his name either, but we all have usernames...
Why can't i signup GT2, there were 38/40 and it told me it was full when i tried to click the link in the activation email. Now its 39/40 and still the same.
Maybe open but unconfirmed registrations
had that idea too.

Good idea - take all the places and sell them on ebay.
Quote from baSh0r :had that idea too.

Good idea - take all the places and sell them on ebay.

No i had same problem but i presed change class and chosed GT2 again and then it worked
if there is a free spot, you should get that. whats your teamname?
Quote from commandermas :if there is a free spot, you should get that. whats your teamname?

Carbondioxide Racing CO², we chose #211 but it's apparently taken too, i am confused ^^

Anyway when you could give us the spot it would be great
hm

1.5.1. Each team can sign in only 1 car per class.

this rule is still active for the GT1 and GT2. And if i am informed correctly (i hope this page is correct: http://www.teaminferno.hu/index.php?p_section=aboutus) all three drivers of this team are in team inferno, so this would be a second team inferno team and i'm sorry but thats against the rules.

If there are still free spots in september the rule won't be active any more, but at the moment it is, so i'm sorry, but i won't give you that place now. Same right for all and as we already took out clownpaint gaming, as they were only drivers of My3id, you won't be in at the moment.
It says fill it with at least one driver so i just took random ones, and by the way its not inferno - it's carbondioxide racing. A own Racing Team split off Inferno - I edited the drivers

edit: oh and btw the page hasnt been updated in ages (i am 17 since february) and new drivers arent on there

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG