The online racing simulator
#1 - BAMBO
Information thread
You will find attached to this post, a pdf file containing just about every information on Formula Junior. If you are still uncertain of something, you're free to do so in this thread and I will answer them as fast as I can.
Attached files
Formula-Junior.pdf - 153.1 KB - 479 views
Quote from Nhb93 :Looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll get the time difference right.

What time zone are you in here in the USA Nhb93? If I'm calculating this correctly 19:40 GMT would be 1:40 pm cst (I think).

If you use Firefox you should get the FoxClocks addon. It really helps see what time it is anywhere.

Cya at the track.
Quote from arnold cottenier :What time zone are you in here in the USA Nhb93? If I'm calculating this correctly 19:40 GMT would be 1:40 pm cst (I think).

If you use Firefox you should get the FoxClocks addon. It really helps see what time it is anywhere.

Cya at the track.

Also, if he is in EST time zone, then it is at 3:30 PM EST.
Quote from racer hero :Also, if he is in EST time zone, then it is at 3:30 PM EST.

Wouldn't EST make it 2:40pm? Or maybe I have my calculations wrong.
Quote from arnold cottenier :Wouldn't EST make it 2:40pm? Or maybe I have my calculations wrong.

The times he posted are in GMT, GMT never moves, so when we moved our clocks forward we moved to only -4 of GMT. You have to watch close to see if people write in BST or GMT though.
as theres no other place to really post it , im a 50/50 on race 1 , i start my new job that night , buuuut its not till 12 , but i have to be there at 10 , so i might be able to do some of it
#8 - Nhb93
Well I'm EST, so my roughly 3:00PM time would be correct I see. I just installed FoxClocks anyway, thanks for that Add-On advice. Guess I can't keep sleeping till 2 PM anymore... Thanks for the help.
is the 7th a saturday?
No, it's a Friday.
What if im in Finland?
Quote from Mr.46 :What if im in Finland?

If you live in Finland, you're currently in GMT+3, that means you'd have to join the server at 22:40 Finnish time.
Lap times?
I would like to know some of your "general" laptimes? just as a hint
#14 - 5haz
I reckon a 1:18 or perhaps even a 1:17 is possible of you really push in qualifying.
Quote from 5haz :I reckon a 1:18 or perhaps even a 1:17 is possible of you really push in qualifying.

Thanks
Do we have to run 9 deg wing front & rear?

If anyone sets a 1.17 i will declare them a 'setup guru'.

I am firmly in the high 18 territory as a guide.
Quote from anttt69 :Do we have to run 9 deg wing front & rear?

isnt it 9 on the front and 14 in the rear?
btw. im having the same problem
so about everyone is doing 1.18 race pace eh ?
nope, what times are you setting?
just to be sure:

Front wing degrees: 9
Rear wing degrees: 14

am i right?

btw. im doing high 18´s
I believe that the answer to your uncertainty lies on the third line in the Information psd file. You read it, didn't you? It's mandatory that the participants are familiarized with the league's general information and rulebook.
"...restricted and 9/14 degrees fixed downforce..."
9 in the front
14 in the back

right?
Yes
Thanks was just confused by this one:

Quote from anttt69 :Do we have to run 9 deg wing front & rear?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG