The online racing simulator
27 years old is way too young. Live is about to start.
I cant imagine the pain you feel. Losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to any parent. My condolances, hang in there in time pain will heal.
Please accept my heartfelt condolences Ant, that's horrible, and way too young. I have a friend who has recently experienced a similar loss, but thankfully no one extremely close to me has died so young as your lovely daughter.

The best of luck getting through this troubling time, to you and your family. Don't bottle up your emotions, and remember time will heal, though I'm sure she will stay in your heart forever. R.I.P Tiffany May Watson.

But as Sheepyfun said, do keep your head up as much as is possible.
condolences from all members of the GCRD!
really sorry about that, mate...
I hope you and your family are coping well in what I imagine must be a hugely difficult time, and I offer you all my condolences.
Not in the league but very sorry to hear. Such a young age. As someone said above, dont keep your emotions stuck inside,let them out and I'm sure alot of people wont mind listening and supporting you.
So sorry
#31 - bozo
Deepest sympathies Ant. Everything else is brought into perspective on news such as this, and I really do feel for you and your family.

I'm sure the special memories you have will stay with you forever, and passed to your grandchildren at the right time.

Aloss I can't replace
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG