The online racing simulator
oneGP Website offline?
Is it just for me or is the oneGP website offline?
I hope you wont close the league now...

Maybe its just a server error, but some sign of the admins would be appreciated.
Nope, not for you only. Same here.

Meh, maybe Maz wants to takeover a oneGP wheel to deko (:rolleyes.
Quote from TexasLTU :Nope, not for you only. Same here.

Meh, maybe Maz wants to takeover a oneGP wheel to deko (:rolleyes.

Wait, what ? This phrase confuses me.

d
#4 - max92
Quote from CarstenH :Is it just for me or is the oneGP website offline?
I hope you wont close the league now...

Maybe its just a server error, but some sign of the admins would be appreciated.

same problem here
here also
Quote from dekojester :Wait, what ? This phrase confuses me.

lol. I think he's wondering if Maz is gonna pass the reigns over to you. =P
Seeing as the whole event lasted just 2 rounds IMO i think it would be a great idea to have Deko back in charge.

But before i say that for sure, i want to be sure that Deko has not had any "lightning strikes" recently
IIRC a tornado passed by his house the night before the KY500 and cut the internet. He got it back before the event though. :P

Honestly, I doupt that Deko would even accept to take it back even if asked...
Quote from evilpimp :IIRC a tornado passed by his house the night before the KY500 and cut the internet. He got it back before the event though. :P

Honestly, I doupt that Deko would even accept to take it back even if asked...

It wasn't a tornado, it was probably a main transformer station that got struck by lighting or high winds.

Something rather major, as >50,000 customers were sans power for at least half a day.

d
Lol! Damn climate changes!

Well i don't expect to hear anything from the current admins anytime soon tbh.

Anyone got any FOTA ideas yet?
We were very sceptical of this league to begin with, especcially since the whole setup and the rules were all just the same as the rFactor FSR league, with some changes in wording...

A decent BF1 league would be nice though, especcially without TC...
Quote from Bawbag :A decent BF1 league would be nice though, especcially without TC...

It's already hard enough to get enough people together to drive the BF1. =P
That would be great! BF1 + no TC!!! But only a few people can be bothered with it. It would be nice as onegp are relatively short races.
Seeing as this is the 'hot thread' right now... I just figured out how to makes LFS videos so I uploaded highlights (with commentary) of round 11 of the '08 series to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xowXoArecX0
BF1 + no TC = :banana:
Today is the next round.
Does the event start or not?
Just to inform the Drivers....
Quote from TexasLTU :BF1 + no TC = :banana:

I guess you haven't driven it much then. I suppose it's macho to say "No TC" but in a proper league race it just becomes a new limit, so you alter your driving style a little and it's all the same again.

Back on topic: I guess I was right Deko
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I guess you haven't driven it much then. I suppose it's macho to say "No TC" but in a proper league race it just becomes a new limit, so you alter your driving style a little and it's all the same again.

Back on topic: I guess I was right Deko

I have driven it, its probably the greatest car to race with. If I don't do leagues without TC, it doesn't mean I don't drive it.
especially... WHY uploading it in HD if its hardly SD?
Quote from hyntty :I love the way you took credit for that

I wasn't trying to take credit for it. It's obviously from the same replay with the original commentary from the original stream.. I didn't think people needed the clarification. It even says who's doing the commentary at within the first 5 seconds.

Was just trying to get some more limited exposure for oneGP but I'll take it down just for you.

Quote from TFalke55 :especially... WHY uploading it in HD if its hardly SD?

Sorry. I'm not exactly a pro at youtube as you can tell. And I chose that race because it's got commentary and a full grid.
Quote from wOoOzZy :I wasn't trying to take credit for it. It's obviously from the same replay with the original commentary from the original stream.. I didn't think people needed the clarification. It even says who's doing the commentary at within the first 5 seconds.

Was just trying to get some more limited exposure for oneGP but I'll take it down just for you.

No need for that, it's published once so it's free domain... I was merely commenting on your choice of words, which I found amusing. I thought the -smiley was self-explenatory.
still no sign of an admin? :X
Breakaway series :P
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG