The online racing simulator
Round 1 - Signs-up
Sooooooooooooo...

Quote from the rules :You must confirm availability before each round in the thread labeled “Round 1 Sign ups” if its round 1 or “Round 2 Sign ups” if it is round two etc... If you do not confirm availability before 17.00 GMT (BST/UTC+1) you will have to start at the back of the grid for race one.

It seems that the admins forgot to create a sign-up thread for Round 1, as we don't have one less than 4 hours before the start of the event :rolleyes: That's what I'm creating it by myself, as the admins are too busy/not bothered enough to create one in a decent delay.

To be honest, I hate to be harsh with the people that organise events/leagues here, but here I feel like I'm obliged to do so to make the things changing.

So, here's my sign-up... Yann Laprevotte/GreyBull [CHA]/33(I hope this format is okay)... Count me in...
#2 - oli17
i'm confirming availability, although dinner may come too soon! also i haven't had time to practice all that much, so we'll see how it goes.
J. Taylerson #88

I'll be there
#4 - chaa
in
I'm in.
Tommy "Tomhah" Østgaard, number 66 will be there
Lol, 17.00 GMT (BST/UTC+1) - which one is it?
I've been completely mind****ed by the time, I've been thinking it was 1800 BST but now I've been told its actually 2000 BST meaning I'll probably miss the SR FOX League.

Grr.
Its 6pm UCT (7pm BST - 8pm CEST)
K.Gasiunas #71

I'm here.

EDIT: I'm in Reserve list, and IDK what to do.
Ignore my confirm if necesarry.
Quote from Wilko868 :Its 6pm UCT (7pm BST - 8pm CEST)

Ah, 7pm BST. Thanks for clearing that up. In other words, about 1hour 23mins?
Something like that

Can someone please confirm that Andy has sent everyone the PM? If so, could someone let me know the password, as it would be nice to broadcast a race rather than the welcome screen
i'm not able to participate
M.Runas #22

IN.
Qually in 15 mins guys
Sorry, but i couldn't participate, because i wasn't at home all weekend.
I'm sorry I didn't turn up... went for a drive and detoured to London... whoops lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG