The online racing simulator
Dammit I can't make it. Too bad this isn't in the fall or winter. Are you going to have another similar enduro event then?
Quote from lizardfolk :Dammit I can't make it. Too bad this isn't in the fall or winter. Are you going to have another similar enduro event then?

we are gonna set out to plan enduros every 3 or 4 months so we all get a good break in between. This is the 2nd of many more enduro events to come so im sure there will be one which will be good for you date wise
Quote from Pilchje3369 :we are gonna set out to plan enduros every 3 or 4 months so we all get a good break in between. This is the 2nd of many more enduro events to come so im sure there will be one which will be good for you date wise

WONDERFUL, I've always wanted to compete in a 24h but this one's timing is off for me.

Glad that you folks will do it again in the fall/winter You can bet I'll be there when the time comes
Quote from lizardfolk :WONDERFUL, I've always wanted to compete in a 24h but this one's timing is off for me.

Glad that you folks will do it again in the fall/winter You can bet I'll be there when the time comes

Maybe ill support you.

So is it possible to take over the car or be in a team with 2 cars and add the distance up?
Quote from G!NhO :Maybe ill support you.

So is it possible to take over the car or be in a team with 2 cars and add the distance up?

you both have your own cars, you can be both on the track at the same time.
Since there are now 43 teams signed up and there'll have to be multiple servers, how will we know what one we are in? Will there be a password?
Quote from Krammeh :Hello it's [LTC] Krammeh here.

we have pleanty of server slots - we have a server located in the UK and located in the US - if required, we will run more than one LFS host, and spread them accorss the two server locations if it comes down to it. If this is the case, then you will be assigned a server (team mate WILL be on the same server, regardless of racer location, although locations will be taken into consideration). If it turns out that it would be better for two, three, four UK hosts, then so be it. Both servers are good enough to house multiple!

as far as i know there will be no passwords as you need to be pre registered in order to race in the event,
Quote from GAVD999 :as far as i know there will be no passwords as you need to be pre registered in order to race in the event,

It would be stupid to not have a password exactly for that reason since people who didn't pre-register could just join the server.
Quote from zeugnimod :It would be stupid to not have a password exactly for that reason since people who didn't pre-register could just join the server.

insim
Users would not require a password, after the first 30 minutes of the enduro race being opened, the server will automatically start to kick anybody (probably temp ban - just thought of that one *glee*) that is not registered to the event.

Anybody that IS registered can chop and change throughout the servers during the endurance!
why not right when the event starts?
Quote from Tomhah :why not right when the event starts?

Just to give people a little chance...

During the automated staggered start, the server is passworded with a randomised password
So two servers.
my suggestion would be to name them server 1 - pro and server 2 -novice. would help reduce traffic for faster people and prevent slow people like me, getting in the way too much
Also can we use the unused pits as an afk area (i see some barriers have been put in there)
Quote from westfield bend :So two servers.
my suggestion would be to name them server 1 - pro and server 2 -novice. would help reduce traffic for faster people and prevent slow people like me, getting in the way too much
Also can we use the unused pits as an afk area (i see some barriers have been put in there)

We're not wanting to split up the two classes, although it was thought of.

Parking in the unused pits is allowed!
I think he ment that the people that feels slow (I.E doesnt drive fast) can be on one server, while the people who is really fast can be on the other. But I dont really bother about that, since its fun to lap cars :P
Quote from Tomhah :I think he ment that the people that feels slow (I.E doesnt drive fast) can be on one server, while the people who is really fast can be on the other. But I dont really bother about that, since its fun to lap cars :P

yeap that what i mean. just thinking on some parts of Fe black its quite difficult to overtake and may result in some desperate lunges!
Seems Some people are confused abput the start time as at the moment its GMT +1

So to clear it up it will be 01:00 Start UK in the UK. Not to sure how many hours other countries are behind or ahead
Enduro Soon Starting
The enduro is starting soon, 3 and a half hours from now.

That is 01:01am UK time. 00:01am GMT!

The servers are now public (server names at the bottom of this post). 10 minutes before the start of the enduro all of the insim apps will be given a reboot - which will disable the earning of further miles and will clear all miles stored in the database so far - this will ensure that everybody starts at 0 miles .

When the enduro is started there will be on screen instructions. Please follow them as close as possible. If you do not understand what is going on, please wait till the end of the starting procedure to ask the questions to stop confusion.

Server names & locations:
[LTC] Enduro
UK, LTC Hosted
[LTC] Enduro 2
UK, UKCT Hosted
[LTC] Enduro 3
UK, LTC Hosted
Well it has been yet another BIG success i feel. Showing that there is more then Just cruising here at LTC and show that we can run events on a bigger scale then cruise. We seen connections at a all time high reaching to over 80 players connected and making us have over 10% of the whole of LFS connected to our servers which is absolute brilliant. Have been looking at the distance travelled through the whole thing and there has yet again been some mad drivers really going at it hard. Id like to thank you all again and big thanks to Mark(Krammeh) For sorting the Insim hope to see you at the next event which we will try and host later this year. If you had any concerns or Suggestion to make the next one even better then please post and we will take a look at them all

Final Results will be out in the next few days a Prizes awarded

LTC Events Manager

Pilch

*Edit*

The Stats of the Enduro at end. Will finalize all of em and sort prizes out

Teams Overall
Individual Miles

Also to add we have now sorted out some deals with a company to give away a few Xbox prizes to winners etc so not only will there be LTC prizes there will be out of game prizes
Great event guys, was fun!
#71 - vane
Xbox prizes? i fear i see a problem in your logic, most of us don't have xboxes!!! lol
ye that is a lil thing i guess :P there is still plenty of time left and we will try and get some other things organised. Well have to see if we can get some more advertising stuff out and get some more prizes but it is a start
I have a xbox 360
Quote from vane :Xbox prizes? i fear i see a problem in your logic, most of us don't have xboxes!!! lol

It is for the next enduro event that we hold (in about three months ish). We will be finding other sources also!
doh! not for this?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG