The online racing simulator
Quote from oldnavy :But if you want to be high in grid you have to drive 24 hours

yes indeedy, the last one we done which was only announced on the LTC forum - had a few people not stopping at all (apart from pitstops/repairs)
lol. We have had a few die hards driving in the last so we decided to do Mile awards really as can be seen in one of the links in 1st post. We have a achievement system aswell so you get a lil pop up saying you have driven 100 miles etc. We nearly had a 3000 Mile award last time. We just try to make it a goal to get so far and get something for it and you will be rewarded with it. We wont ask ne body to ovisly drive the 24 hours as we all have other things. We just like to have a laugh and last one was great fun. Even have quite a few people on our teamspeak chatting away. Some people go to a mates house and have like a LAN party over it while they drive drink beers etc
Sounds fun, looking forward to it
Quote from Krammeh :yes indeedy, the last one we done which was only announced on the LTC forum - had a few people not stopping at all (apart from pitstops/repairs)

man, this is sick [imo]
Quote from Pilchje3369 :Winning Team: £400,00
2nd Place Team: £300,00
3rd Place Team: 200,000

3rd place getting more than 1st and 2nd? :3
Quote from buck77 :man, this is sick [imo]

Do you have a reason for this?

Quote from Shadowww :3rd place getting more than 1st and 2nd? :3

It would seem a 0 of 1st and 2nd prizes :P
Quote from Krammeh :Do you have a reason for this?

A whole day driving in LFS to get 'money'?
I think it would be more interesting if we have a RACE, to see who's the fastest or so, like the other normal races!!

I can't run a 3 hour leg! LOL

But anyway...
Quote from buck77 :I think it would be more interesting if we have a RACE, to see who's the fastest or so, like the other normal races!!

Well, theres certainly a fair bit of those! 'tis is bit different

Quote from buck77 :A whole day driving in LFS to get 'money'?

Lets say thats just an added bonus :P
We will have Lap records running via the custom insim like we do on cruise but this will be to see who gets the fastest lap in each car which also gives people something to try and beat. We like to try and put things in for both cruisers and racers to try and achieve
ah, i got it now!!

but will all cars be allowed to any driver?
lets suppose i don't have enough credits to buy a FZR for example...
will i be allowed to race it during the 24h?
Ownership or licence requirmeent doesn't count in the LTC Enduro
Wow, you must have got a pretty good sponsor to give away so much money
Quote from Gil07 :Wow, you must have got a pretty good sponsor to give away so much money

We have the ability to print it
Chat-blocking allowed ?
Ofcourse, but not shift + -, due to the requirement of certain notifcations from the server
i`m gonna participate again with ma team mate ;Dd last time it was so exciting, unfortunately i with my friend, had a little bit too much bear, and after one hour great driving i flipped on the roof ;d then i gave him to drive a about two hours and went sleep, but i get up in the morning ;D he was also sleeping ;D NO DRINK WHILE YOU PLAY LFS ;DD
The server has now been launched, you can have a look around the server and practice making your sets from now if you wish - ahead of time we know!

ps. Track is FE4!
Same as in the AS4 Endurance Race i have Set up a Pit[Rest] Area that must be used if you wish to go AFK for a while. Stopping else where and its possible you will be specced. This is to try and keep accidents down to a minimum. There is 24 hours available so there is no need to rush and get past people, please do so when safe.

Keys In Attachment

Green = Pit Limiter Area
Blue = Entrance
Red = Exit

Server Info

Name = [LTC] Enduro

Track = FE4 (Fern Bay Black)
Attached images
endurocarparkedit.jpg
Pretty fun idea, but really hard to drive 24 hour constantly.
Quote from G!NhO :Pretty fun idea, but really hard to drive 24 hour constantly.

it's doable :P

Seperates the men from the boys, and the woman from the girls (better by politically correct!)
Quote from Krammeh :it's doable :P

Seperates the men from the boys, and the woman from the girls (better by politically correct!)

and the sane from the insane, right?
Quote from buck77 :and the sane from the insane, right?

And the drunk from the sober.
#49 - pipa
Quote from Pilchje3369 :Same as in the AS4 Endurance Race i have Set up a Pit[Rest] ....

Nicely made, but the entrance could be a bit of a problem. You have to take the corner quite tight and slowly in order to get to the entrance, which could be a problem if you got another car at your back that is not expecting you to brake that heavily.
Quote from pipa :Nicely made, but the entrance could be a bit of a problem. You have to take the corner quite tight and slowly in order to get to the entrance, which could be a problem if you got another car at your back that is not expecting you to brake that heavily.

Then, we can use the warning signs (I think its 9?) Then, we can "blink" when we're going to stop there

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG