The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
Round 2 - Reports
Please post reports of any incidents here in the following format: -

Race:
Lap:
Cars Involved:
Brief Description:

You have until 20:00 UTC on Tuesday 23rd June.

Replays
#2 - Dru
Race:2
Lap: 5
Cars Involved: 05/04 Turn 1
Brief Description:
04 goes up inside into T1.
Car 05 leaves enough room for 04 but 04 car runs wide - too fast and hits 05 car out - spinning ot and heavily damaged
Car 04 fails to stop. Car 05 continues heavily damaged and finishes way down.

Race:3
Lap: 1
Cars Involved: 05/02 Turn 3
Brief Description: 02 does not care that 05 is in front and drives own line with no lift off or yield. Pushes car 05 out wide and does not give position back. 05 goes down to third. Car 02 stays in the lead.

Lap: 2
Cars Involved: 05/02 Turn 4
Brief Description: 05 goes up inside of 02. Equal corner rights.
02 does not give car 05 any room and turn in.
02 pushes 05 onto inside and bank and rolls into retirement.
Race: 4
Cars Involved: 10/04
Brief Description:

04 Car makes a dive from way back, collects my car then gets away ahead. I'm left to wait and re-join
Quote from Dru :

Race:2
Lap: 5
Cars Involved: 05/04 Turn 1
Brief Description:
04 goes up inside into T1.
Car 05 leaves enough room for 04 but 04 car runs wide - too fast and hits 05 car out - spinning ot and heavily damaged
Car 04 fails to stop. Car 05 continues heavily damaged and finishes way down.

Look better at this accident you have mentioned. Thi was just a stupid race accident caused by you. Yes you! I have start overtaking , i was just 1/3 of a car behind , but it was you who did not leave me enough place , you cut me off. At the moment of contact my front left tyre was parallel to you right mirror! Look at it again! Learn to drive and read the rules and then make your protest!
#5 - Tukko
Race: 3
Cars Involved: 27 & 02

Brief Description:
Car #27 is running on racing line into turn 6 (turn after the hairpin). Car #02 dives from behind without braking into nonexistent hole, hits #27 causing a spin and lost position.
Quote from adamlfs :Race: 4
Cars Involved: 10/04
Brief Description:

04 Car makes a dive from way back, collects my car then gets away ahead. I'm left to wait and re-join

Same story here, you was braking to not hit the car 00 , i saw my chance to overtake. I wa braking hard and my wheels blocked. You could avoid this accident but you didnt, you cut me off too. If you wanted you could go a little wider. I am partialy guilty , i admit that but i am not guilty 100%. In worst case it was 50-50 guilty. Try to look at it from my perspective and tell me would you do the same?
-
(WlayCo) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
-
(hotmail) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
#7 - Dru
Quote from WlayCo : Thi was just a stupid race accident caused by you. Yes you! I have start overtaking , i was just 1/3 of a car behind , but it was you who did not leave me enough place , you cut me off. At the moment of contact my front left tyre was parallel to you right mirror! Look at it again! Learn to drive and read the rules and then make your protest!

I see leaving you space and that you then did not slow down enough to take the corner 'side by side' You on the inside sliding out and hitting me off.

I drove several times in the races tonight on the same line side bhy side with other racers and we did not tangle. I say that you were on too narrow line to be able to make the corner side by side. You could have slowed down more - you didn't and you hit me out.

We have both had chance to speak. Let the admins do their job.
-
(Dru) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
-
-
(Bean0) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
-
-
-
(oldnavy) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
Race: 2
Cars Involved: 06/02 Turn 1
Brief Description: Car 06 Runs from behin into car 02 in T1, like there is no cars in front him. No brake, no wait, no sorry.

Cars Involved: 05/02 Turn 5
Brief Description: 05 goes up inside of 02. Car 05 DIVES into 'Equal corner rights' and expect that car 02 should stop for him.

Quote from Tukko :Race: 3
Cars Involved: 27 & 02

Brief Description:
Car #27 is running on racing line into turn 6 (turn after the hairpin). Car #02 dives from behind without braking into nonexistent hole, hits #27 causing a spin and lost position.

Guilty here. Sorry about that, just forgot to react after the race because of other elements. Its T7.

I did similar thing to Falke in some of these 'races'... sorry man...
Quote from NeSHaZ :Race: 2
Cars Involved: 06/02 Turn 1
Brief Description: Car 06 Runs from behin into car 02 in T1, like there is no cars in front him. No brake, no wait, no sorry.

Seems to me like you had already screwed up the corner as you mounted the inner curb much too high and after the bad bounce you got, you were already heading off to the scene of the accident at the other sideof the track. Granted, I did nudge you a little bit but you were already way out of control by that time so there was nothing for me to do but watch you complete your bad cornering manouvre.
Quote from Swiss_Tony :Seems to me like you had already screwed up the corner as you mounted the inner curb much too high and after the bad bounce you got, you were already heading off to the scene of the accident at the other sideof the track.

[/irony]Than I will say sorry and thank you for helping me.[/irony]

Yes, I was sliding there too much, and that is mistake but there was no chance that I could go off without your help. I got hit in the moment when I were on curb and because of the hit I flew off the track. Very simple...
Cars Involved: 03 98
Brief Description: car 03 is in first car 98 in second, coming trough turn 1 car 03 has a slide allowing car 98 to catch up, going into turn 2 car 3 slides again, this is car 3's usual line into the corner but the slide was more prounounced, 98 slows for the corner but clearly seeing 03 was slower, gets back on the power and crashes into 03 several times without trying to avoid 03, i believe this was in a hope to push 03 wide or spin me as he had number 13 on the previous lap in the same corner, number 98 then contiues to press his horn several times going up to the next corner which distracts me. i beleive this to be well past the limit of respect and allowed driving and is in breach of the rules, there is also much evidence through all 4 races that this drivers driving leaves alot to be desired
Quote from NeSHaZ :[/irony]Than I will say sorry and thank you for helping me.[/irony]

Hehe, OK, bottom line is I shouldn't have touched you as I was behind.

In my defence I choose to blame the numpty spammer on text chat.
-
(oldnavy) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
-
(james12s) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
Race: 3
Lap:
Cars Involved:
22/43
Brief Description:
(43 R.Santos) blow me sideways, and push me from the path and overtake me.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Race: 3
Lap: 7
Cars Involved: 22/43
Brief Description: (43 R.Santos) blow me sideways, and push me from the path and overtake me.

I was more faster than you, i was behind you all the race, and you did that corner so bad that i had a opportunite to pass you, and i did it, i pass you. But when i was pass you, you try to block me, to i don't pass. So i think isn't my fault.
Quote from BSantos :I was more faster than you, i was behind you all the race, and you did that corner so bad that i had a opportunite to pass you, and i did it, i pass you. But when i was pass you, you try to block me, to i don't pass. So i think isn't my fault.

This is definitely your fault.
Stop arguing in my reports thread !!!!
Race: 1 and 4
Lap: 1R - 2LAP, 4R - 1LAP
Cars Involved:
22/04
Brief Description:
04 V.Pavlovič blow me sideways, and I lost positions.
-
(adamlfs) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
-
(BSantos) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
-
(james12s) DELETED by Bean0 : Cleaned
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Race: 1 and 4
Lap: 1R - 2LAP, 4R - 1LAP
Cars Involved: 22/04
Brief Description: 04 V.Pavlovičblow me sideways, and I lost positions.

Defence: 1st "incident" was so stupid that i don't even want to say anything to a driver who do not see that i could not do anything here and that it was simpliest touch you have ever seen. In second "incident" is the same situation. LFS engine decided that this contact is going to be so hard resulting for you and you know that. ...It's ok... this is your right , to make protests but this...? Bah...
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
Quote from WlayCo :Defence: 1st "incident" was so stupid that i don't even want to say anything to a driver who do not see that i could not do anything here and that it was simpliest touch you have ever seen. In second "incident" is the same situation. LFS engine decided that this contact is going to be so hard resulting for you and you know that. ...It's ok... this is your right , to make protests but this...? Bah...

Probably, I do not know what it means to a clean race.. :banghead:

Maybe a little strain is placed report, but interesting what thinking about it Administrator.
Race: 1
Lap: 4
Cars Involved: 13 & 98
Brief Description: Car 98 pushes 13 off the track full speed, doesn't even lift off just keeps going full throttle.

Cars Involved: 13 & 98
Brief Description: Car 98 taps the rear corner of car 13 causing it to loose speed and loose the position.
-
(WlayCo) DELETED by WlayCo
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :
Probably, I do not know what it means to a clean race.. :banghead:

Maybe a little strain is placed report, but interesting what thinking about it Administrator.

Quote from WlayCo :Why not...

goahead and delete these two posts its spam (same as you deleted my last post)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG