The online racing simulator
16h 2009 Balancing
Because the balancing is always a problem, especially for such a long race, we have opened some Testservers:

16h GT1 Testserver
16h GT2 Testserver 1 and
16h GT2 Testserver 2

On these servers are different balancings set as a test. We ask you to drive as much laps as you can, so we have a good base to use the right balancing for this 16h race.

Which restrictions are used, you can only see on these servers, because they may change. The laptimes that were driven yet, you can view here.
#2 - Aid
i see GT1 and GT2 balancing but what about NGT? any news? UFR is about 1s faster per lap really..
Nobody is forcing you to drive XFR
#4 - Aid
its not the attitude.. why bother than to ballance gtrs?:P
#5 - Riel
So no balancing between XFR / UFR?

Too bad, i like driving XFR more but battling against the ufr's is not going to happen.
#6 - Gil07
Same here, we made the choice to drive UFR even though I hate it...
#7 - Aid
yeah it would be great if xfr could directly challange ufr
#8 - Riel
Gil, for the sake of it, just choose xfr

We could also battle the 'unofficial XFR' league then
While the UFR is faster, it's also easier to flip and its clutch is tricky. If I remember correctly, the XFR's were pretty strong last year, even though they were also slower.
Nah, KY3 isn't too bad on the XFR I don't think
UFR had Pole last year about 2 tenths below XFR WR but ConeDodgers XFR won.

thats just the facts
Last year was on a very different track, however.
The XFR seems to be easier to drive though than the UFR (at least through the eau-rouge). I didn't test it much though because we decided on the UFR pretty early (there's nothing like a speeding Mini).
#14 - Aid
well eau-rouge can be done full throttle i call it cork screw yeah... well all it's matter of setup but in general in raw possible lap time ufr is good second faster and i assure you that ufr in hand of experienced drivers, and there will be many of them that day, will be pretty stable...
Quote from commandermas :UFR had Pole last year about 2 tenths below XFR WR but ConeDodgers XFR won.

thats just the facts

coz ConeDodgers was 1337 then xD
so was UFR pole :P
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1 : Such a cock
Servers down?
there was just one server, so we removed the 1

its now : 'RacingMinds 16h Train'

edit: yep there was a missing 'h'
Oh,ok
It seems there is that h behind 16
Quote from Fuse5 :Sorry, not this time :P
GT1 time

Aww. I hoped I could bribe you into driving a little slower Troy is being awfully fast again!
In GT2´s FZ2 is terebly slow when comparing with other cars
Quote from manneF1 :In GT2´s FZ2 is terebly slow when comparing with other cars

VERY true. FZ2 is almost a second slower than the fastest XR2s, we simply can't compete =/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG