The online racing simulator
XSCC 2009 Skins
Dear Drivers.....

We are coming up to the time when you should be about ready to show off your skin for this season.

To keep you all informed and up to date, please remember, like the 2008 season, we are looking for all skins to have a nascar feel to the skin. LARGE numbers should be on the side and on the roof commensurate with the number you will be using for this season.

I will be making a post on the LOTA website very soon about numbers so please keep looking there for information.......
Although the StormCup and the XSCC are same league I dont think it's called StormCup anymore

But anyways....there's clockwork's skins.
Attached images
XRT_XSCC97.jpg
XRT_XSCC12.jpg
XRT_XSCC0.jpg
Anyone who needs help with a skin (Not a work of art!!!) I am willing to help, I am free-ish after I sort out my FUBAR RACING GTAL skin.
Quote from lizardfolk :Although the StormCup and the XSCC are same league I dont think it's called StormCup anymore

But anyways....there's clockwork's skins.

That clock parts at the back dont line up to well, theres also a few minor alignment issues as well, but stopping now.
Quote from AstroBoy :That clock parts at the back dont line up to well, theres also a few minor alignment issues as well, but stopping now.

I noticed that too, but, those clocks would be very very hard to line up, and still look ok.. The wing covers the un-alignment though.
Quote from pacesetter :I noticed that too, but, those clocks would be very very hard to line up, and still look ok.. The wing covers the un-alignment though.

Ah true, and the big clock on the rear looks quite nice, ok sorry for going off topic.
my skins are being made by falcon140 and i have no idea when they will be done.
Quote from AstroBoy :Ah true, and the big clock on the rear looks quite nice, ok sorry for going off topic.

I think skin discussions do go in here

When you actually see the 3D model the inconsistency is not noticeable. Atleast I thought so.

Besides, the design was based on a clockwork cube that I have, and the cube (which is just a bunch of cogs and...well clockwork) was just a mess of random metal with no consistency.

I kinda wanted the same feel to the back of that car.

BTW this will be my personal skin for atleast Round 1 (i might drive this car for half a season and resort to the team later on.)

Clockwork Motorsport's XSCC Hatsune Miku #0. This is based on the real Hatsune Miku BMW currently competing in Super GT
Attached images
XRT_XSCCMiku0.jpg
Calling on Falcon for my #47 Kingsford charcoal livery.
Falcon i'll send you a good template with Toyota grilles, lights, etc.
EDIT: pics attatched
Attached images
kingsford34PS-med.jpg
malvfront-med.jpg
The pace car skin. Personal skin for pace car driver A. Kirschetorte.

Preview :

Skin, due to its size not able to upload it as skin, so RAR format.

FXO_XSCCPACE.rar
Attached images
Andypacepreview.jpg
Attached files
FXO_XSCCPACE.rar - 1.2 MB - 334 views
My skin for XSCC
Attached images
XRT_XSCC_guru.jpg
Here is the #24 Hendrick Motorsports powered XRT !

By: Falcon140 !
Attached images
XRT_09JGordonHR.jpg
Mustafur's Marcus Ambrose #59

EDIT: fixed the low res number. Should be better now
Attached images
XRT_MustafurXSCC.jpg
Here are more of Clockwork's XSCC skins

The Wii car was a little rushed...but leave it to Highroad to give me a commission where the deadline's tomorrow :evil:

Anyways...
Attached images
XRT_XSCC17.jpg
XRT_HRXSCC.jpg
wiicar.jpg
my retarded skin T_T
Attached images
XRT_XSCC_11.jpg
Need skinning help?
If anyone needs some help with a skin please post here no later than Wed June 24/09 and we'll see what help we can give you before this weekends race.

If you can do your own please do we all are very busy but willing to help those that don't have a clue where to start.

Thanks Toddshooter
Here goes my skin...

I feel like the master of Editing my posts at the moment... anyways... here we go The pic is from an earlier stage of skinning
Attached images
XRT_55_XSCC.jpg
Bild32.jpg
Quote from Toddshooter :If anyone needs some help with a skin please post here no later than Wed June 24/09 and we'll see what help we can give you before this weekends race.

If you can do your own please do we all are very busy but willing to help those that don't have a clue where to start.

Thanks Toddshooter

can u make me a skin with the number 11 plz?
Quote from nathan246 :can u make me a skin with the number 11 plz?

I'll get one together for you M8.

It won't be as good as Niels who does our skins but it will not be white
Quote from Toddshooter :I'll get one together for you M8.

It won't be as good as Niels who does our skins but it will not be white

thx
Quote from nathan246 :thx

Made something for you....... hope you like thanks to Niels for the decals and kit

There's a RAR file there with a 1024x1024 for uploading to lfs world and a 2048x2048 to put in your own skin folder.
Attached images
XRT_lamothe_11.jpg
Attached files
nlamothe.rar - 1.4 MB - 271 views
RSR XSCC skins for season 2009.

Attached images
XRT_RSRXSCC99.jpg
XRT_RSRXSCC70.jpg
XRT_RSRXSCC38.jpg
XRT_RSRXSCC13.jpg
XRT_RSRXSCC7.jpg
XRT_RSRXSCC808.jpg