The online racing simulator
#1 - Mazar
Round #4 - Pre Race
oneGP 2009 Round 4
  • South City (SO5)
  • 6.00pm GMT start
  • 25 Minutes Qualifying
  • 68 Laps Race

If you have any last questions, please post on the oneGP forums here.

NOTE: Password will be same as last event.

Regards, Maz
What about the Round 4 registration on the onegp website ? Dont we have to register this time ?
There is still no registration possible.
But the race will take place today right?
#4 - Mazar
Quote :There is still no registration possible.
But the race will take place today right?

Yes, race takes place today.

Password will be same as per last round.

Registrations are now open, but just in case we cannot catch everyone the password will be the same as the previous round and mailed to all round 3 sign ups shortly. Additionally, the password is posted in the TOA forums.

6pm, GMT - SO5.

-Maz
Stream this time?
Link to stream if there is one please?
any prediction when there will be the Round 3 Results + Report and Round 4 Results + Report and not to forget the new Championship points?

... and the team information pages.
And sign ups for Round 5...
Pwnage.
So is the sponsor that is providing the 2000 euro prize pissed off or something? I thought the reason that we had the team introduction pages made was that it was a requirement that the sponsor wanted them.

Quote from Mazar :Only two teams have so far completed this requirement to send skins in High res format for the onegp.org website section on teams'.

A friendly reminder, its due to sponsors that this series carries a prize fund. oneGP has commitments to its sponsors and it is important that this section of the website is completed in time.

It is non negotiable, no team skins and data supplied will mean your team will not be allowed to start.

Best, Maz

Who is the sponsor exactly? As a sponsor I would also not be very happy that their company name isn't being advertised(unless it's that little bwin.com advertisement at the bottom of the onegp website). Why wasn't there some kind of announcement about who it was or why doesn't the drivers/constructors table say the OneGP series provided by " ".
I think the sponsor was fictional, as no actual sponsor would be happy with their ROI.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG