The online racing simulator
Round 3 - Post Race
Post race discussion of Round 3 at WE1R.*

Results and replays to follow.

Qualifying Results

--

Qualifying Replay
Race Replay

*I'm opening this thread due to Mark's (Mazar) absence.
WE1r is a tough track to drive for 42 laps with a BF1. Great driving to the top 3 and sorry to everyone that got knocked out before the finish.
Yeah, I feel that going 3 abreast after T1 on lap one was a bit stupid - which ruined my race.

There will be a lot of protests and penalties going out, moreso from qualifying.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Btw, is Marks absence a planned one, or currently missing in action? (like i was lol)

He's back now, there was an issue with a lightning strike which blew his laptop up .
Qualifying Results added to first post.
Is there gonna be a round 3 post race write-up?
Quote from wOoOzZy :Is there gonna be a round 3 post race write-up?

Yes, but everything is running a little later than planned due to Mark's unexpected absence :P.
Quote from robybobey : going 3 abreast after T1 on lap one was a bit stupid - which ruined my race.

:rolleyes:
It's been a week since the third round and there's still no word from Mark. What's going on?
Hi, as you may have read above, Mark was without a computer for 4 days. He lost 4 days of work (he is a working man).

He had to buy a new computer and reload everything onto it, as well as catching up with his work duties and preparing his team for the Formula Sim Racing League (biggest racing league in the world).

Anyway, I've just spoken to him. He'll be back on tomorrow.
Next race is comming up in a few days and still no results or any sign :X
What a pity.... Isnt there somebody else who can do the job of the missing admin?
#13 - CSF
Apparently a bolt of lightningh hit Mark's house and his PC blew up. Buuuut he was on MSN yesterday according to someone from our team.

Quite strange really.
Quote from CarstenH :Next race is comming up in a few days and still no results or any sign :X
What a pity.... Isnt there somebody else who can do the job of the missing admin?

I'll speak to him today and see what's happening.

Quote from CSF :Apparently a bolt of lightningh hit Mark's house and his PC blew up. Buuuut he was on MSN yesterday according to someone from our team.

Quite strange really.

Read the 6th post
Yeh back now, lots of work to catch up.

Ill be available tomorrow and the next rounds sign ups will open tonight.

Report's finished and so forth, just as soon as possible.

Catch you on oneGP.org site and see you on server for SO5.

Ciao, Maz
Quote :Next race is comming up in a few days and still no results or any sign :X

Hi Carsten,

Yeh agree for sure.

oneGP is actively talking to two individuals in the community to make sure that role is covered proffesionally come what may in abscenses. As a active team owner, it has not been my long term aim to remain as race controller as that is not perfect, due to possible conflicts of interest issues. So, we are talking to two possible new race directors, both respected in the community for LFS works to date to do that role.

We also need to recruit further, press & marketing people and have just found someone for one of those roles this last week. Also now got the commentator and press person we wanted for the broadcasts. Making progress in those areas.

Look out for the posts in the team owners forum Carsten, as due to the rules we will need you to vote these people, along with discussion/news on the broadcast.

Cheer's, Maz
That are really great News. Really nice to hear that

oneGP is a good league and still has much potential to get even better.
I wish you good luck to get the league another step better as it already is.

You are doing good work
This thread is closed

Round 3 - Post Race
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG