The online racing simulator
#1 - oli17
season 2?
hi when does season 2 start? i have GCSE's (exams) until the 15th of June, and so can't race obviously. i was planning on getting the game straight after and joining, but the last race is on the 14th!!!!! i was really looking forward to being a part of this, and was wondering when the new season is due to start?

thanks in advance, Oli
Quote from oli17 :hi when does season 2 start? i have GCSE's (exams) until the 15th of June, and so can't race obviously. i was planning on getting the game straight after and joining, but the last race is on the 14th!!!!! i was really looking forward to being a part of this, and was wondering when the new season is due to start?

thanks in advance, Oli

Hi Oli,

The second season of iTCC will be in 2010, mate. All of us at iCON have been very busy with real-life as well as with sim-racing, so we'll have a little break then start organising a new league for the Autumn.

iTCC is an annual Championship, so the next season will start in January 2010.
#3 - oli17
nooooooo! i'm gutted about that. are there any leagues similar that a lot of the drivers race in/are good/competitive/clean that i can join in?

thanks again, Oli
Quote from oli17 :nooooooo! i'm gutted about that. are there any leagues similar that a lot of the drivers race in/are good/competitive/clean that i can join in?

thanks again, Oli

Ermm, not sure about other leagues as I tend to concentrate on this one. You're best asking someone who races in a lot of leagues that question.

We will be organising more racing in the Autumn, I'll PM you when we have details.
#5 - oli17
thanks, do you know of anyone in particular? i'm still quite new to this so don't really know anyone
Quote from oli17 :nooooooo! i'm gutted about that. are there any leagues similar that a lot of the drivers race in/are good/competitive/clean that i can join in?

thanks again, Oli

There are plenty. Just have a look at this section.

But well, if you're interrested by the touring car feeling, there's also this.
#7 - J@tko
@ Oli:

LFS seems to be going quiteLeague-mad atm, there's lots about, whatever your standard and whatever you want to race.

I am head of NDR, and we are currently running the LFS Beginner's Cup, a League aimed specifically at beginners We use a variety of cars on lots of the tracks in S2

There's also the IMA TBO Challenge - lots of fun racing there in the great TBO cars

There's the Original LFS League, which has a very large following, and because of their pool system you're always racing people of your own ability. They also run a variety of cars and tracks.

There's also the Absolute Beginner's League, who recently seem to be getting quite nice grids - never raced there but I would think they're a really nice bunch

There's the UFRC Summer Slam coming up soon too, which are a series of races using various versions of the UF car in LFS - a well organised League that is always rather fun

Most Leagues accept mid-season entries, especially as attendance always drops off towards the end of the season

@ Joe:

Gratz on getting married - hope the wife hasn't started nagging you already?
#8 - oli17
thanks ,i'll check those out. are there any with the same car as the itcc that have races more regularly (once a week)?

thanks for your help
#9 - J@tko
Erm, not that I know of atm.

The iTCC uses a 32% Air Restricted FXR, which was used in the GT2 class of the old CTRA Days. I know we're using it for our endurance race, and also for our Summer Endurace Event
which league is that? also how long is endurance?
Oh sorry lol - its the LFSBC from my other post.

And it's 2h [both of them are 2h], info here. Won't be until July sometime so you still have time
Waait. iTCC? Clean?

Anyway, It's only good that the next season isn't till 2010. You can practise more for it then

And even more offtopic: What I'd like to see would be a GT2 series with all gtr's, but give weight ballast for personal success, and intake for car model success... But I doubt that's happening.
sounds good!
Hey,

This is aimed @ Joe,

When would ITCC 2010 Signups start, id like to be one of the first signing up

Im really interested in the league and i know other friends who are too..

Regards..
Quote from xtraction :Hey,

This is aimed @ Joe,

When would ITCC 2010 Signups start, id like to be one of the first signing up

Im really interested in the league and i know other friends who are too..

Regards..

Wow! You're keen

Thanks for the interest Well the 2010 championship will start inviting sign-ups in November/December I would imagine - although we need to revise the rules and discuss minor format changes first.

But yeah, November....ish.
thanks joe, looking forward to it
Epic bump.

Any predictions on 2010?
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Wow! You're keen

Thanks for the interest Well the 2010 championship will start inviting sign-ups in November/December I would imagine - although we need to revise the rules and discuss minor format changes first.

But yeah, November....ish.

Its Novemberish, IMA FIRIN MA LAZOR!!!!1111!!!!

Hehe sorry just felt like it, so when can we sign up any new news?
Quote from AstroBoy :Its Novemberish, IMA FIRIN MA LAZOR!!!!1111!!!!

Hehe sorry just felt like it, so when can we sign up any new news?

Hi there!

Yep, you are right, also on our calender appears the word "NOVEMBER"

Honestly, we dont know the exactly date for the signups. We are trying to make the season 2 better and faster. Thinking about some improvements, tracks and so on.....
So stay tuned, but please be patient, singups will come ..............

Kind regards

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG