The online racing simulator
Logitech DFP and Momo Problems
(186 posts, started )
downloaded, installed and again the same...

HELP!!! Please...
Where to download Logitech profiler 5.04
have you selected the throttle break axis as seperate?

maybe post a pic of your lfs options might help
Quote from Calyps0 :have you selected the throttle break axis as seperate?

maybe post a pic of your lfs options might help

yes, I selected everything just like it is shown here in manuals...

some screenshots
Attached images
g25_1.JPG
G25_2.JPG
G25_3.JPG
Hey guys, I did some reading and read about this so called Shiftign Center, in post 2 the first app was said to fix this, I searched for it on WIngman but couldnt find that exact app.

This is a video of my problem (this isnt actually me)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqXsZzPTXb4
what happens is Ill be in a turn and the when i come out of it the wheel thinks it's centered even if the wheel is all the way turned and if Iw ere to let go with FFB it would stay cocked to the side. Any ideas? And can anyone post a link to this app (winxp32bit).

PS: my wheel is same as the one in that video, tired of having races ruined by my idiotic wheel (and semi fixed brake dragging pedals)

Thanks

Ray
Quote from Bmxtwins :Hey guys, I did some reading and read about this so called Shiftign Center, in post 2 the first app was said to fix this, I searched for it on WIngman but couldnt find that exact app.

This is a video of my problem (this isnt actually me)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqXsZzPTXb4
what happens is Ill be in a turn and the when i come out of it the wheel thinks it's centered even if the wheel is all the way turned and if Iw ere to let go with FFB it would stay cocked to the side. Any ideas? And can anyone post a link to this app (winxp32bit).

PS: my wheel is same as the one in that video, tired of having races ruined by my idiotic wheel (and semi fixed brake dragging pedals)

Thanks

Ray

After 120,000 LFS miles my momo did the same thing
Solution: chucked it in the garbage and got a DFP-GT off e-bay for half the cost.
I had the same with my last momo, and I have the same with my current one. When I turn it fast from left to the right or the opposite (e.g. when correcting a slide) it goes offcenter. I think it's cos when it gets worn out it starts to "jump over" some off the electrical signals or something like that. So stay off drifting and learn to be smooth on exit's and you'll be fine
Quote from z-ro 8 :After 120,000 LFS miles my momo did the same thing
Solution: chucked it in the garbage and got a DFP-GT off e-bay for half the cost.

Im thinking that's what it is, I may just upgrade to G27 or G25. Not sure, anyways pedals are gone too...

@Teemu , exact same here , I was racing final race of NASCAR Heat game championship in Sports Car Brasil at Interlagos, whenever coming off a slick turn the wheel went crazy, had to unplug FFB and relearn track. Hope not winning that race didnt cost me the championship.
Quote from -NightFly- :Hello,
I'm having problem with DFP, os is vista home basic...downloaded latest drivers (5.02). Now i can't get my pedals working properly i've checked "report combined pedals" in prof. and played around with seperate and combined pedals in lfs...nothing, it recognises pedals but doesn't seem to be able lift off for some reason. when i put seperate then it says half-throttle deafult and when i brake it just lifts off throttle without applying the brake...

So i'm little lost here since it's my first wheel (more or less). I've checked troubleshoots etc but haven't found help so far, perhaps i've just missed something small but important here?

*edit: found a solution. will paste it here later.

thanks to my teammate i got everything running smoothly now, quoted to help out futher muppets like me

Hi, I had the same problem but different solution, I had Profiler 5.02 working fine, updated to 5.10 and suddenly both my brake and throttle acted as a single axis, and unchecking "combined pedals" in the profiler didn't fix it, both appeared as a single axis. I tried uninstalling profiller, deleting registry keys, reinstalling old profiler, etc, nothing worked for me until I saw in the hardware administrator (or whatever you call it in english) that it was using windows7 drivers for the wheel, so I forced it to use Logitech ones and now I'm back with the pedals separated and racing with my 5 year old DFP
Logitech DFP
I've been trying to get my Logitech DF pedals to work and no luck. If it helps anyone:
- my driver version 5.4.108.0 (so probably a waste of time trying to find it)
-in the Logitech profiler under Global device settings I have the 'Report Combined Pedals' box unticked.
-in the LFS Options I have the Throttle/Brake axis separated and I've tried selecting various axis.
-I went to the input device properties manager and it appears to be using the Logitech drivers

What's strange is that under Recalibrate Axis I can see the bar graphs move when I push on the throttle and brake, but LFS won't recognize them when I try to select them for the input device.

Imo this is redonkulous that we have to spend all this time to get these two companies products working for them.
* FIX* G25 misalignment fix
Hi

I had he same problem with my G25, when I reset it it would end up a few degrees off centre. When the centre started to move all over when I turned pass 45 degrees it would stay there. I notices that the quality of the wheel was declining over the past few months and now itwas junk so I figured I had nothing to loose.

I posted a fix on the Technical Assistance page. I have photos but I can't figure out how to post them.

hope it helps.
-
(myforexview) DELETED by Eric : Spam

Logitech DFP and Momo Problems
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG