The online racing simulator
I don't expect to have more than 32 people turning up so I'll just put your name on the regular list.
Good luck tomorrow then guys!
Looking forward to this big track. Lots of overtaking spots!
Minardi is .. ehm .. I'm in.
#29 - chaa
I have to sign out because I just got to know that I'm not at home this evening
Quote from chaa :I have to sign out because I just got to know that I'm not at home this evening

Ah .

Thanks for letting us know.
Official deadline was a couple hours ago...you may still be lucky and be able to get in. Contact the mods of this subforum and ask them

Cya later, hopefully!
Yep, it's still okay to sign-up if anyone else is interested .
Just wanted to say sorry to Reno and anyone else I might have hit in the main race start, no excuses.

Cya next race!
I'm sorry for who (Mysho) I hit in the sprint race. (chicane)

Just couldnt turn in right with the damage I had.
Quote from zeromussov :I'm sorry for who (Mysho) I hit in the sprint race. (chicane)

Just couldnt turn in right with the damage I had.

np, That's racing, it happens. I saw you like 0,02 seconds before my front cuz I was fighting with Marc, then I had red front right suspension and just left.

Was cool first race for me, if it was like 3 turns longer race than Im not first. Cya next race guys
Quote from BurnOut69 :Just wanted to say sorry to Reno and anyone else I might have hit in the main race start, no excuses.

Cya next race!

Check out Huppis taking himself and Marc out from P1 & 2 at the start of the same race - I don't think you'll quite feel as bad afterwards .

Quote from Mysho :np, That's racing, it happens. I saw you like 0,02 seconds before my front cuz I was fighting with Marc, then I had red front right suspension and just left.

Was cool first race for me, if it was like 3 turns longer race than Im not first. Cya next race guys

Yeah great performance in the main race, and I saw your crash in the sprint - that was really bad luck.

See you all again next round at blackwood - I'll try to find a more reliable server and hopefully the track will give us a relatively incident-free race .

Results and Replays

Standings will come tomorrow after I've got my exam out the way.

Edit: Remember guys that only your best 5 events count towards your championship score so one bad event isn't the end of the world!
congrats to the winners
#38 - Nobo
Quote from BurnOut69 :Just wanted to say sorry to Reno and anyone else I might have hit in the main race start, no excuses.

Cya next race!

I think i have been a victim of that chain reaction. No bad feelings dude, its just a game.

Cya next race!

:slap:
The races was interesting, although there was a lot of chaos (especailly at the start of the mainrace^^), but that's normal on this combo. Sorry to #low Checkout in the sprintrace, who I hit after the fast chicane. I could not react anymore.

Unbelievable how fast some drivers are, they are not from this planet. Congratulations to all winners.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG