The online racing simulator
MRT POST Tune Up thread
Ok here's a thread to VENT on....lets hear your comments please.

Because today was for fun, server2 did see a restart, more than half the field was wrecked, so in light of strict rules....a restart happened.

I hope yah all had fun, and now you somewhat know what to expect next week as far as traffic goes.

Take Care.

If anyone did get the replay for Server1 please post it up.
Was fun, apart from some guy exiting pits infront of us and not moving over it went pretty well. Had a good race with Prophet, no actual wheel to wheel stuff, I stuffed up at the start and on the 2nd lap which lost me some time.

I cought up with Prophet then crashed again, lol, then the end came, I was 0.5 seconds behind and out of the very last corner Prophets rear end went out handing me the win.....

Sorry I didn't get the replay Ant, was fun but the tyres barely even start to ware by 35 laps They front right loses a bit of grip though.

Thanks to NASSA for the tuneup race and Ant for getting it sorted.
I got the replay, i'll do the statistics when I get home
Here the statistics are: http://www.hot.ee/prophetfiles ... 03.06_214212_results.html

Sorry for the delay

The race for me was pretty good, I was very consistent.. have to work more with the speed part tho.. Practically did no mistakes - if you dont count the last lap drift :P So even if I lost the 1st place by my own stupid mistake, I'm pretty pleased
Gg Bawbag

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG