The online racing simulator
LFS Username: Makao
Preferred Number: 69
LFS Username: BSantos
Preferred Number: 86
Sign Ups now closed. BSantos , please change your number as someone else has taken it already , as soon as that is changed I will close the thread.
Andy
I think all the numbers are being used :/
Quote :Numbers taken: 02, 03, 04, 07, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 46, 54, 55, 66, 69, 71, 73, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 84, 86, 87, 88, 91, 92, 99, 101

From OP
I'm signing out, sorry all for wasting a space :P
Gil
Quote :The highest climber will receive any of the following three fireproof, fully homologated racing gloves.

Highest climber in championship points? From round X to round 6?
Quote from BigTime :Highest climber in championship points? From round X to round 6?

The hghest climber from each round will score a point, the person with the most points from being highest climber will win the prize.
Quote from n-murray :The hghest climber from each round will score a point, the person with the most points from being highest climber will win the prize.

Whats the prize?
Quote :
PRIZES:
The prize for first place in the cup will be Sparco Pit lane shoes worth €61.73 in the colour and size of your choice, the Summer selection(bright colours) are found here and the Winter selection(dark colours) are found here and the winner of the cup can choose (subject to availability) ANY of the runners found in the winter selection or the summer selection. The highest climber will receive any of the following three fireproof, fully homologated racing gloves. If the winner of the cup is the highest climber then we will go to the second highest climber and award him/her the prize. You can Choose from the lico base gloves found here, Sparco Hurricane gloves found here, or the Sparco Land gloves found here. These gloves range from €38.00 to €45.00 and are available in any colour or size. All of these prizes are provided by Murray Motorsport www.murraymotorsport.ie

Oh, I really need new shoes.
LFS Username: Rikje
Preferred Number: 44
Quote from Rikje :LFS Username: Rikje
Preferred Number: 44

Sorry mate, sign ups closed last Sunday.
Quote from n-murray :Sorry mate, sign ups closed last Sunday.

id leave em open tbh
after round 1
aww too bad, really wanted to compete
Quote from Rikje :aww too bad, really wanted to compete

I'll tell ya what, turn up on Sunday and if there is space avail, you have a slot..
Andy
LFS Username: Mister Pino
Preferred Number: 51

Oh noes! de Jongs occupying MMSC after successful one in iTCC!
Quote from TexasLTU :Oh noes! de Jongs occupying MMSC after successful one in iTCC!

:hide: Lag central iz back
boothy
Michael Booth

:smash3d:
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] ::hide: Lag central iz back

Should be a bit better now than during the ITCC, we had some problems with internet connection/wifi or whatever the problem was...
LFS Username: deiwisxxx
Preferred Number: 22

How do we get passwords?
Via PM, as with all leagues I know.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG