The online racing simulator
Quote from CRC Snightlo :hey im sorry but in the moment it looks like I cant find a intrested partner in my Team and I will now have to train more for a big League so i could not participate here. Im sorry and wish you the best luck with youre new league.

you don't have to race with a partner... and there's still plenty of time to practise (3 weeks if i'm not mistaken)... the servers are online 24/7 right up until the qualifier.

think about it and let me know.

cheers
BunBun anyways im gonna try to race manual but I absolutely suck at it lol. As long as theres no force cockpit i should be good.
Good luck with cup i would like to drive here but im already in 4 or 5 cups
Im down-pay with manual now. Justa tad off with the FXR but XFR is easy. Bubbun are your bases competitive? Im an awful setup builder and want to be up there for the GT-1 aston race. XFR is my car
Quote from Bmxtwins :are your bases competitive? Im an awful setup builder and want to be up there for the GT-1 aston race. XFR is my car

they're better than the stock RACE_S setups, but they could still use some tweaks... the gearboxes should be good though. i can't vouch for how good they are though because i'm not that good at setups either. on the other hand, the UFR set is actually the old UF-BR setup that CTRA was using.
Found a good XFR set. setupgrid.net u need to tweak the information

and bunbun for the race does qualify start at 3:40? or 4:00 saying its a 20 min Q. Is the UFR better than XFR? Wasnt sure... i might switch our team to UFR if it is.

remove driftstar from the series.. hes obviously not joining... LOL
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG