The online racing simulator
bunbun's GT-M Tourney - info and signup thread
Yeah, it's finally ready!

The bunbun's GT-M Tourney is here at last, after many delays on my part from all the testing I was doing.

The website with the info and rules is here, but I'll quickly run them down for you...
  • Two-driver-one-car teams can join, as well as singles, no substitutions.
  • Must choose your GT1+GT2 cars at signup time, no changes.
  • 15 minute qualify, and then the race. Races run for 80 minutes. Must pit at least once.
  • Points are awarded F1-style (10,8,6,5,4,3,2,1)
  • Standard racing rules apply. (no bumping, obey flags, etc)
  • No mid-race join, and no spectating. (could still use a video director, pm me if interested)
  • No chat unless you need something, or unless you crashed out.
  • Drive clean, drive fast, have fun!
The cars to choose from are...

GT1:
  • UFR@45%
  • XFR@45%
GT2:
  • FXR@32%
  • XRR@35%
  • FZR@30%
As noted above, you have to choose one of each class.

Not going to bother with the hassle of car numberings, driver names and the like, as long as i can read it and the skin is tasteful.

The first race starts on Friday, May 24 2009, at 7PM UTC. As noted above, 15 minute qualify, maybe a couple minute break, and then the race. First combo is GT1 at Aston Club. Practise servers are running under the names "bunbun's GT1-mini" and "bunbun's GT2-mini". Servers run AIRIO and rotate every 5 races or when vote-ended.

I haven't published the entire race schedule because I don't know my work schedule that far ahead, but I'd like to run one event every three-four weeks. I will update it when I can. Tenative date for race two is June 14, 2009.

Setups are available for download on my website, but I can't vouch for how good they are, but they are better than the basic RACE_S gearboxes. They should at-least get you started though.

If you would like to sign up post the following: Your name, Your team name, Your two car choices and your secondary driver (if applicable).

Please direct all questions/comments in this thread.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you on track!

Provisional drivers list:
Team Driver Name Cars
===========================================================
BUNS bunder9999 UFR+FXR
SilverArrows77 SilverArrows77 UFR+FZR
NagashTheBlack NagashTheBlack UFR+XRR

Shortlist:
Team Driver Name Cars
===========================================================
??? Vinnylegends ??? (needs to register)
??? CRC Snightlo ??? (needs to register)

Quote from SilverArrows77 :Time and dates seem to suit me ok, so id be interested in having a run -(but) does depend on whether my new pc is here by 24th May though (it should be easily) as if it isnt i would have to wait till Round 2 - id rather not struggle through more races with current pc...

My car choices would be

GT1: UFR
GT2: FZR

No team or secondary driver, would be just me racing for myself

Good luck with signups

Entry accepted. If it turns out that you can't make the first race, that's okay.
Ok. two more entries. Team Last Lap Motorsports we will run individualy

Bmxtwins. GT2-FXR GT1- XFR
Mustangman759 GT2- FXR GT1- XFR
So 3pm est time? I can make that.

and sunday is the best day for it too thanks bun-bun.
entries accepted. sorry about the delay, just got off night shifts.
i may miss some races ill try to make as many as possible im runnign a tight schedule already...
looks intresting, but due to your race calendar isnt published and i dont know when i have to work, i would like to sign there up a two man Team if i do so. Would it then be allowed that sometimes only one of the two driver doing the race?
Quote from CRC Snightlo :looks intresting, but due to your race calendar isnt published and i dont know when i have to work, i would like to sign there up a two man Team if i do so. Would it then be allowed that sometimes only one of the two driver doing the race?

yep, that's fine.
I'm in too

GT1: UFR
GT2: XRR
entry accepted. good luck.
whens qualifier?
Quote from Mustangman759 :whens qualifier?

immediately before the race. if the servers go down over the next couple days, i'm trying to move some computers around here.
and 3pm est time right.
if numbers stay the way they are, i'll throw my hand into the ring. not quite sure which GT1 car i want to drive though. i'll make up my mind one of these days.

if anyone wants to join, there's still plenty of room... don't be shy... i promise i won't bite your head off.
Remove my entry. and mustangs. Too busy and not really interested in this league much anymore.
as much as it upsets me that you've been stringing me along for the past two weeks, i've removed all LLM entries.
Sorry, I've run out of time with real life things. I can't commit and feel like I need to withdraw. sorry bunder but timing wasnt good.
I'm folding the league. It was a nice try, but I have the image of an ogre and nobody wants to join a league run by an independent driver. Sorry. I may consider this again in the future, but not really likely. Again, my apologies.
This thread is closed

bunbun's GT-M Tourney - info and signup thread
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG