The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
Introducing the UFRC Summer Slam
Concept Racing and the UF Racers Club are pleased to accounce a new series for the 2009 season.

The UFRC Summer Slam is born.

Continuing on from the successes of the UF1 Mayhem Cup, and the UF Baby R Fallout Cup, we have included both of these cars in the upcoming season. Additionally, we are introducing the UF GTR for the first time.

This time around, the UF1000 will be used exclusively for another new feature...Rallycross.

The series will consist of 6 rounds, with each car to be used twice.
Each round will consist of a short sprint race, followed by a longer feature race. Rallycross rounds will consist of 4 shorter races.
The series finale will, as usual, be a longer endurance style event with enforced pitstop.

Signups will open shortly
Interested
#4 - Bean0
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : Why not the UF Baby-R, remember, it won this poll : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=54282

Anyway, I'm interrested, good luck with this.

The voting was pretty close, so we decided to go for a mixture of all cars.
It also gives us the opportunity to use the full-blooded UF GTR for the first time in a UF Racers Club series
By the way, is there any chance to make you reconsider the calendar a little bit? It clashes twice with the GTAL and the LFSCART, and three times with the NDRC.
Definetly gonna do this, I had fun pre-qualifying last season, hopefully I'm good enough to actually race this year
#7 - J@tko
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :By the way, is there any chance to make you reconsider the calendar a little bit? It clashes twice with the GTAL and the LFSCART, and three times with the NDRC.

There are no Saturdays between now and August that don't have a IGTC, GTAL, LFSCART or NDRC race on them
Quote from J@tko :There are no Saturdays between now and August that don't have a IGTC, GTAL, LFSCART or NDRC race on them

God(if he/she/it exists) definitively needs to create at least 100 more week-ends in a year!:slap:
#9 - J@tko
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :God(if he/she/it exists) definitively needs to create at least 100 more week-ends in a year!:slap:

So true!!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :God(if he/she/it exists) definitively needs to create at least 100 more week-ends in a year!:slap:

I'll get onto it right away, my schedules kinda busy atm, converting to athiest is starting to become an increasingly popular trend
Seeing as the races should start @ approx 20:20 BST, I will probably have had dinner before them. (i.e. I can participate)

WIN
*acting surprised*

Wooah this is awesome, can't wait for this thing I never knew about!
#13 - SamH
Woot! I'm very up for this thing that I also never heard about before now!
Believe it or not, but there isn't a conspiracy against NDR by the whole LFS community.

It is virtually impossible to coordinate and plan leagues that they don't clash, and they aren't even meant to be all on different dates/times.

You just have to choose between leagues. Simple as that.
Quote from Fuse5 :Believe it or not, but there isn't a conspiracy against NDR by the whole LFS community.

Who said there was?

We don't mind at all, and more Leagues for people to compete in, and hopefully bringing more people into the League scene can only be a good thing
#17 - Dru
yes there 'is' a problem with too many LFS leagues..... we must stop them all

This is the problem with leagues and organisating them... 9/10 its ok, but sod's law its always the league you really wanna participate in is on a night that you can not make.
Damn, shame you changed from weekdays the year that I stopped being available on weekends and started being there during the week :P
Quick question: If you have more than two drivers in a team, will only the top two score for the team's championship or can you only have two drivers per team?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Quick question: If you have more than two drivers in a team, will only the top two score for the team's championship or can you only have two drivers per team?

Only 2 drivers per team
Thanks for the answer.
aghrrr, must make myself a new schedule now, i'm usually rarely home at weekends (especcialy at summer), oh well i think i can handle missing few beers and barbeques....
does this league have userbars?
Quote from anttt69 :does this league have userbars?

Not yet, I had a quick go but they looked pants.

Watch this space
will i get accepted into this league soon?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG