The online racing simulator
RaceDay 6 - Signup's Opened
Rounds 11 & 12 - Westhill International
Friday 1st May 2009

Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
Feature Race: 35 Minutes

Start time: 9pm.

To signup for RaceDay 5, please reply either here on the LFS Forums with the following information:

Real Name & Race Number:
LFS Username:

ALL ARE BST UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

Current Signups:

03 K.Higgins
00 B.Tarlton
22 J.Shaw
23 J.Bolger
27 B.Grindle
28 L.Benitez
i better go with 12 since 17s taken

23 J.Bolger
#3 - 5haz
Well, unless my PC blows up, I'll be there.

22 J.Shaw
Experion

Blah blah.
Number changed, sorry for being difficult, but its to do with my skin
Quote from pacesetter :i better go with 12 since 17s taken

23 J.Bolger

EAK! Thats my bad, I put 17 for B.Tarlton as that is his usual number, but that should be 00, so, 17 is available if you want that.
27 B.Grindle
Experion Racing Team
Nah 23 is fine,
27 L.Benitez
Good to see new drivers racing ....
Quote from enanex :27 L.Benitez

27 was taken (see just above), so I've put you in as 28. Welcome, hope you make the grid

Quote from pacesetter :Good to see new drivers racing ....

Registering , getting them to the grid is is a whole different story
Quote from mkinnov8 :27 was taken (see just above), so I've put you in as 28. Welcome, hope you make the grid

Registering , getting them to the grid is is a whole different story

I know about that bloody story too well ... Yeah hopefully he will drive
make it 1 hour earlyer you might get some more people
if not i cant make it i dont think
i have my social life back
Moving the time for this season wasnt an option (the move to friday evenings was odd imo), as it moved from a quiet slot to a dead (only for the dedicated) slot.

I wanted to see the series through to conclusion, so, for the last race 9pm it is , hope to see as many there as made it last time, if we get that, ill be pleased and the series can rest in peace.
I should be the last person withdrawing, but, I have forgotten that this was on at the same time as Punchestown (local horse racing festival) and I've committed to that with some friends before this round, I will race if I'm back in time however...... sorry
I am sorry to announce that due to unforeseen circumstances tonights scheduled final round of the IMA Open Wheel Challenge will not take place today.

During the next few days, we will poll if drivers wish to have the race run on friday 8th May 2009, or to conclude the series as over, based upon the results of the previously completed events.

My personal apologies for having to cancil this event, and at such short notice also. Please stay tuned throughout the following week.

Thanks for reading.

Stoney

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG