The online racing simulator
Calling ex-Peregrinus members
Hi chaps, what are you doing now?
I've signed up for the OLFSL (Original LFS League), anyone else doing it?
How are you doing my old china plate?

Same old same old for me - single seaters all the time.

Doing a bit of GPL when I can aswell. UKGPL hosts loads of series for different mods. They have a Novice League in the 65s if you're interested, but if memory serves you are a bit of an old hand at GPL aren't you?
#3 - MR_B
Hey maties!

Good to see people are still about. I lurk these forums a bit, but racing wise I haven't been on LFS in a while. I believe this is the beginning of the slow end of LFS, and have been exploring other shores. Namely NetKar Pro and rfactor.

Also since then I launched RaceSIM Servers and have been looking at launching The Stock Cup at around the end of the month.
Hi guys good to see you're still around

I've not been on LFS since the OLFSL closed last year. In fact it isn't even installed on my PC at the moment; I had to reload WinXP due to a glitch and I didn't bother reinstalling it. I just got tired of LFS without a team or any other competitions I fancied. And the delay of the new version ... I just kinda sat back and saw what happened (which wasn't much ).

Brad if you do another Stock Cup please count me in. I loved the last one and found improvements all of a sudden. And I'm keen to do the OLFSL again, just so much variety of track and car combinations - sure I can't tempt you guys?

GPL - Yep I used to play it allllll the time (before LFS). I have some pretty good times on the tracks, you and Gentlefoot to me were the ultimate single-seater racers and I'd love to see how my old GPL times compare. I'm on GPLRank, as are my times, http://gplrank.schuerkamp.de/php-pub/gplrank.php, user name horrgakx.

Hello guys. Too bad it ended like that for me last time. Good to see you guys around.

Been watching you Dave on the OWRL league on the news and I see you're doing very well there.

horrgakx, I'm looking forward also for OLFSL, haven't signed up just yet, but you might see me there.
Hi Kristjan!

What are you up to - you were joining Core last time I caught your name somewhere?
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Hi Kristjan!

What are you up to - you were joining Core last time I caught your name somewhere?

Yeh, I was with them for a while, but some things didn't work out.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG