The online racing simulator
Pool 2
Lots of dodging other cars after the start. Got third early, Fiendi and Nunes ran away, and did have a good fight I suppose. Mostly soloracing for me, just watched that nobody got near, and drived carefully. Finished third which gives me the best points of the season I think
#77 - agor
Pool 1
I can just say that I'm so sad coz I lost my race beacuse of someone's mistake infornt of me.There was a big mess in front of me, and I hit someone. My race was over
IRC Channel open in irc.gamesurge.net. Go to:
#OLFSL
Join us and vent off
Pool 3
Pool 3 was something for me lol.
I started 6th won some places and at the 180 at the back straight i spun. Wich got me 10 i think: Then on lap 3 huge crash wich got me 5th place.
Lowgoods and cyb|Owl ran away. At the end i spun in total of 3 times and one pile up crash illepall, got the pb of 56.14 twice lol and finnished 3rd. It was really fun race for me. Thanks olfsl staff for this weekend and cya on alst race!

Rofl
Agor, you and me both mate, I think it was me that you hit after I landed

After the crash infront of me Casper turned away from the wall and we collided, then I went to the other side and hit the wall, then I turned red.....

Can someone please upload the replay, I wanna know what went on there. :dnfnoob:

EDIT: It wasn' Casper that hit me, it was Sracer when coming off the wall...
Pool 1 replay is on the site in a minute.
Thanks Mrs, greatly appreciated.
Quote from Mrs FienDi :Pool 1 replay is on the site in a minute.

Did FienDi save the replay for pool 5?
Thanks
Quote from PwrSlave :Pool 3 was something for me lol ...

VIP visit in pool 3, nice to saw you joining the amateurs for a race, PowerSlave . Sorry though, that it didn't went too well for you. I had quite some thrilling distance fight against cyber|owl, who's been around a second behind me all the 35 laps...
Grats Prophet with the win m8, and rX with a new best finishing spot at 4rd

Small & quick report on SCCC site, www.sccabco.com
Added OLFSL url on frontpage for once aswell
Pool 6
Great racing and very exciting at the end as I came up on the top three fighting for the win. Maybe one less spin on my part and it would have been a little more interesting.

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs Fiendi as well as their staff for helping me get in my first event of this series.
I shall do a actual hotlap to send in the future instead of qualifier laps. :doh:
Pool 4 was a very good, fun and clean race for me, enjoyed every lap.

Dan,
Quote from nmanley :
I shall do a actual hotlap to send in the future instead of qualifier laps. :doh:

Don't worry...you aren't the first one who did that in the start.....:sorry:
kuch..oke time for me to leave
Pool 4 and 6
Everyone behaved in pool 4, was not too difficult to host, but still frantic.

I won Pool 6 (horray) my first OLFSL win.

I did ask to start at the back but the host refused, so maybe it was the right choice in the end!

I let Milcky through on T1 to give myself some space but he flew into the distance, but flew too fast and span out.

From then on I led the race, had some very tough racing with Atilla, Sparhawk and one of the Pheonix's.

Sparhark got infront of me on final lap (for 10 seconds) but I had to do a last ditch effort to slipstream and out brake him into the bridge (I was very slow in bridge all race).

Then all I had to do was keep infront with very late breaking and the win was mine.
It was in fact a good fun race. When hotlapping for this race I spun out almost every second lap, so my hopes for getting a good position were not big. I really can't believe I drove 35 laps without spinning :P

Congrats to lowgoods for winning pool 3. you were very consistent and fast I never got close enough to try an overtaking manouver. Good race
nothing..
pool 5
Started from 8th, finished 3rd. Start went pretty well, managed to keep the rig under control and had clearly better start than the racer in front of me. Had to take outside lane to T1 and brake a bit early. Then ofcourse someone hitted my rear left, knocking it's toe off balance. Managed to keep control again, but there was some spinning in front of me and so I slightly hitted someone with my front left. The result: fifth or sixth after lap 1 and bent toes.

Car wanted so desperately to go right all the time. It wasn't anywhere near impossible to drive, but hard anyways. Turning was easy, but the two long straights were a burden. Driving with joystick didn't help either...

Made a two driving mistakes, both 'cause of the toes. People behind me did get pretty close, but then they all dropped out. Was third at one point, made the second mistake, but then someone from top three had bud luck and so I climbed to third.

I liked this combo very much. These kind of events suit me: I think I could've battled for pool victory if i hadn't damaged my car. This was pretty much like the skill driving comp. Not about speed, but stability, endurance and precision.
Started 4th (pool1). In the beggining casper overtook me (as predicted). The racers gathered into 2 groups... 5 racers(sracer, bawbag, chriskart, casper, me) into the 1st group, all the others into the second. Sracer, casper and chriskart went side by side in second corner and since there where no room they all touched each other and caused chain reaction which led Sracer, chriskart and bawbag to retire. I had to do slalom and passed all of them. Casper managed to continue, the gap was 5-6 seconds. I tried to drive really safe and not to do any mistakes and it succeeded - I finished 1st.. It's the first victory of the season for me and I'm very happy, but but I didn't want to get it because of others bad luck

Anyways, grats to the other pool winners aswell
It was unfortunate what happened in 2nd lap which led me, Bawbag and someone from team XFR to retire. I suppose casper and chriskart didnt have clue that i was inside and tried to pass them since they went wide in first corner. Then I got hit in rear and for a moment I thought I survived it but then something happened and I just lost the rear and there was nuttin to do.

I'm especially sorry for Bawbag who didnt have any chance to avoid the collision but had to drive over me. If I could have done sumtin I would have.

Congratulations to prophet and other pool winners.
Quote from Sracer :It was unfortunate what happened in 2nd lap which led me, Bawbag and someone from team XFR to retire. I suppose casper and chriskart didnt have clue that i was inside and tried to pass them since they went wide in first corner. Then I got hit in rear and for a moment I thought I survived it but then something happened and I just lost the rear and there was nuttin to do.

I'm especially sorry for Bawbag who didnt have any chance to avoid the collision but had to drive over me. If I could have done sumtin I would have.

Congratulations to prophet and other pool winners.

I've seen the replay and I think it was Casper who was lagging badly... For as far as I could see he didn't actually have contact with either you or Chriskart but all of a sudden Chris was hit and flying towards the guard rail and the same for you! A real shame because it was supposed to be a very good race to watch, those first two laps were awesome!

Better luck next time, all of you.
At pool 6
I found the laglap a bit confusing. It wasnt a laglap but a 'practise'. So when the first true start was there, I thought it was a 'laglap'. It was a bit confusing. I also made a little spin and let the rest of the field pass. After that I wasn't so sure this was meant to be the laglap and tried to concentrate a bit more .

No Harm done. The front 4 runners where too fast for me. Without this error I could have challenged place 5 or I could have ended in the wall. Happy with the result and the carefull racing of the other guys.
Pool 5 Turn One
I did'n't even make it thru turn one. Thanks to Georg Sommer, and maybe Julppu. It was not a good time at all. I had to leave to keep from embarassing myself, verbally. I'm steamed. A certain waste of two weeks of practice.
Quote from MARSH2a :I did'n't even make it thru turn one. Thanks to xxxxxx, and maybe xxxxxx. It was not a good time at all. I had to leave to keep from embarassing myself, verbally. I'm steamed. A certain waste of two weeks of practice.

You can file a complaint if you wish. Most people see it as a sign of good sportmanship when you avoid using names of racers from who you expect a driver error.

Those 2 racers are nice guys who sure will regret if they spoil someones race. This was a difficult race. When you join the OLFSL training server you could have had a lot a fun already. Then it wouldn't be 2 weeks wasted!
Quote from HeerBommel : Most people see it as a sign of good sportmanship when you avoid using names of racers from who you expect a driver error.

I practice good sportsmanship at every event I enter. This is a forum.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG