The online racing simulator
#1 - Mazar
Round 1 - Pre Race
Pre-Race preparations for oneGP round 1 begin.

With just 12 days to go now to the start of the oneGP 2009 season preparations are under way.

The grid is full for the season with later entries from REDLINE RACING, SK GAMING RACING and XCITE being recieved, all slots on the grid are full and competition is going to be fierce at Aston Round 1.

To allocate as a driver for ROUND 1 you must enter through the oneGP entries system here. Entries are being accepted for Rounds 1 and 2 at this present time.

Warning, only allocated drivers will receive final instructions and password to the oneGP race server. If you do not enter through the entries system, you will NOT receive the passwords and instructions, registered team managers may also enter.

If you have any last questions, please post on the oneGP forums here.

The final RuleSet is published, please read the rules and make sure you are aware of them all.

There is a TOA (team owners association) vote to ensure all teams have accepted and read the rules. A vote from your team manager/vice manager should be made in the TOA forums if you wish to see changes and/or comment. If your team does not ask for a change or does not vote to accept the rules, your team will be deemed to have read and accepted them. As a team manager, you may propose any changes in the TOA forums.

If you are a team owner or manager and have not had your account updated to see the TOA forums please make a post in this thread. Or, drop by the oneGP Chatroom.

The oneGP race server is set to the combination and available for team practise.

See you at Aston!

Best, Maz
#2 - Mazar
Quote :Great to hear that the grid is full Mazar, and that all seems to be coming along nicely

Hi Silver, sorry not in contact, been extremely busy preparing for FSR F1 series. We got a podium in PRO first time out and just out the top 8 for points in World Champ's.

Preparing for Round 2 in Malaysia now, watch next weekend on PSRTV.

Ill drop Victor a PM, thanks!

Best, Maz
I'm psyched to have the '09 season finally starting up. Will there be a live stream commentary?
26 cars headed to T1 at 200mph at AS4. Good luck to everyone in the T1 melee :P.
#5 - Mazar
oneGP 2009 Round 1
  • Aston Historic Track (AS4) 32 Laps
  • 6:00 GMT Start
  • Qualifying 25 Minutes
  • 5 Minunte Break
  • 32 Lap Race
Finally
I'd like to point out that the Experion Racing Team line up is incorrect... The drivers participating this season are Jack Ward and Klaidas Gasiunas. If you like pm jwardy,texasltu or myself (pacesetter) and one of us will sort out a correct contract
#8 - Mazar
Quote :I'd like to point out that the Experion Racing Team line up is incorrect... The drivers participating this season are Jack Ward and Klaidas Gasiunas

Best to make the post in the oneGP forums friend, that way will sure be altered. Klaidas is in chat and doing it, but for future ref.

Best, Maz
Quote from Mazar :Hi Silver, sorry not in contact, been extremely busy preparing for FSR F1 series. We got a podium in PRO first time out and just out the top 8 for points in World Champ's.

Preparing for Round 2 in Malaysia now, watch next weekend on PSRTV.

Ill drop Victor a PM, thanks!

Best, Maz

Watched the race... congrats to you Too bad it did not go that well in WC. Good luck for the race at Sepang.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Oh excellent mate - sounds like you guys are doing well in it Ill have to make a note to remember to tune in and watch. Do PSRTV have archives of past race footage?

Look here mate. You'll find every live cast of FSR since 2007 there.

Quote from wOoOzZy :I'm psyched to have the '09 season finally starting up. Will there be a live stream commentary?

big big question to maz! Any details about plans on this one yet?

Quote from thatguy :26 cars headed to T1 at 200mph at AS4. Good luck to everyone in the T1 melee :P.

hopefully there will still be 26 cars after Turn 1
Quote :big big question to maz! Any details about plans on this one yet?

Truth of the matter is Thilo, I have held off with friends getting this aspect of the series detailed for the simple reason that I am unsure at this present time that LFS is ready for a 'PRO' level series. By that, I mean a series run for more than the love of the Sport, a series that attract's and retain sponsors as part of a marketing programme needs to deliver.

At this moment we have only 4 of the teams that have sent in the required media details for a outside pro commentator to make a quality commentary, or/and sent in their team skins, banners and media details.

To be quite honest, i have no interest in babysitting and only in growing a leading league. So for me i guess its a bit of a non issue at this moment in time.
ok that's understandable
Quote from thatguy :26 cars headed to T1 at 200mph at AS4. Good luck to everyone in the T1 melee :P.

I hope nobody forgets how tough the opening straight before the turn can be lol.

Slip stream somebody, slide over to get along side of him, clip someone's front wheel, spin and collect 3 or 4 other drivers. Then T1. Then the corkscrew.

Should be fun.
Ummm...official oneGP site crashed
Quote from SilverArrows77 :the onegp.org or onegp.net site mate? The .net site is no longer active after a change to .org - The links here are being updated soon

if its the .org site , it seems to be up for me at moment

*EDIT* ah ok, i see forum at .org site is down

*EDIT2* ok seems all of it is down now

Yeah, the .org one
I also cannot access it :/

Btw Maz, have you recieved TC-R's driver information yet?

And also, are there any entry requirements for this season now, and if so, are they the same or different as last time round? Because if there aren't, then I'd like to edit our contract so i can be named as a reserve driver to Thatguy and Crazyy
Quote from Mazar :Truth of the matter is Thilo, I have held off with friends getting this aspect of the series detailed for the simple reason that I am unsure at this present time that LFS is ready for a 'PRO' level series. By that, I mean a series run for more than the love of the Sport, a series that attract's and retain sponsors as part of a marketing programme needs to deliver.

At this moment we have only 4 of the teams that have sent in the required media details for a outside pro commentator to make a quality commentary, or/and sent in their team skins, banners and media details.

To be quite honest, i have no interest in babysitting and only in growing a leading league. So for me i guess its a bit of a non issue at this moment in time.

I think, at least the germans (or prolly at least we), are more or less only interested in Pro level series. And for us, OneGP is just one of many so far and due to the fact that there are some other leagues with way more prizemoney, we were just waiting for the first race and not checking the OneGP Site/Forum every day.

In the end it's still my mistake, you are right, but it is seriously a reason not to talk about live broadcasting? Isn't it a thing that professional leagues are special for? You would gain interest, attraction and I think every sponsor would be happy as well. I hope the others are going to send their media stuff quite soon!

Cheers
Danny
Mazar has everyone sent in their team intro pages? I'm interested at looking at them all .

btw, is anyone else here having a problem with suspension damage on the as4 chicane?
Quote from thatguy :Mazar has everyone sent in their team intro pages? I'm interested at looking at them all .

btw, is anyone else here having a problem with suspension damage on the as4 chicane?

you mean the uphill chikane?
that is a big problem the only solution is to brake more and come more gentle up over it
Quote from heagles :you mean the uphill chikane?
that is a big problem the only solution is to brake more and come more gentle up over it

I dunno if that's the best solution. Everyone had troubles with damage on that chicane last season. It's not about not taking damage. You just need to make it so that your suspension will hold out long enough to finish.
I was on Redline Racing yesterday (with Wooozzy incedentally) and i noticed alot of people getting alot of damage going through there, and 5 laps in, they were about 1/4 of the way up the damage bars on their right hand side :/ Plus theres the last chicane, which'll throw you off if you catch it wrong, let along give you a bit of damage :/

The only real way to solve it is to think smooth. Find a clean line through there, one that keeps you off one set of kerbs, try going in a little later to dodge the first set.
When you go through there correctly, it causes minimal damage. Otherwise you must fix damage at pit-stop and lose tons of time.
btw,

what's the name of the oneGP race server?

I'm sure some of you other guys haven't found it (or you don't want to drive alone) since I see you all practicing at the Redline servers :P.
hi guys

im looking forward to racing with you tomorrow i hope to see some good and fair racing. And i know i will

BTW. will there be livestream or tracker or anything?
im sorry if its written somewhere but i cant find it i have been seaching!

cya tomorrow :heyjoe67_ :checkered
I too shall see you all tomorrow I'm stepping in for Crazy tomorrow for TC-R, so i'll see you all in quali, but unless the pole time is a 1:51, i don't think i'll see you in the race on my current form :P (I'll improve )
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG