The online racing simulator
RaceDay 5 - Signup's Opened
Rounds 9 & 10 - South City Chicane Route
Friday 17th April 2009

Sprint Race: 20 Minutes or 9 Laps
Feature Race: 35 Minutes of 20 Laps

Start time: For the remainder of this season (two rounds) we will keep the start time to 9pm, however, be on the server sharply for a quick start.

To signup for RaceDay 5, please reply either here on the LFS Forums or here with the following information:

Real Name & Race Number:
LFS Username:
Team:

ALL ARE BST UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
Current Signups:

03 K.Higgins
73 K.O'Keefe
47 C.Wilkinson
12 A.O'Brien
14 D.Saunders
06 L.Sena
22 J.Shaw
21 N.Murray
27 B.Grindle
33 Y.Laprevotte
17 B.Tarlton

Good Luck with this round, I'm confident of the good hands this series has been left in, and it look like Ken will win the championship if we don't see more drivers involved
Im in unless Im wanted as an admin

Name: Chris Wilkinson
Username: Wilko868
Preferred No: 47
Team: Elite Racing
Admins not required Chris, why not give yourself a rest and race
Quote from mkinnov8 :Admins not required Chris, why not give yourself a rest and race

Im in then
Real Name & Race Number: Andy O'Brien , 12 if available
LFS Username: aobrien
Team: Experion Racing Team

In for now ... I'll make sure to tell you in advance if I cant make it ..
Four is better than 2.. Keep em coming!
Real Name & Race Number: Dan Saunders , 14 please
LFS Username: dan12s
Team: Experion Racing Team

Real Name & Race Number:Lucas Sena _ 06
LFS Username:lucassena
Team:PPD Rookie Team
Six is better than 4.. Keep em coming!
#11 - 5haz
Looks like I'm going to have my PC sorted and LFS back on track by then, so I'm in.

Joe Shaw No: 22
LFS Name: 5haz
Team: Experion Racing International
Niall Murray 21
n-murray
Experion Racing Team
We need more signups, come on lads!
Im happy enough with a small grid, as long as those signed up turn up. But, if we can get more..
#15 - 5haz
It's South City Chicane anyway, the less people piling through that chicane, the better.
J,Ward
Ert
bla bla bla ...
Good morning Drivers!

Just a short reminder that the event is this evening at 9pm UK BST (Check your timezones please). Please make sure you are on the server for 9pm, as Qualifying will start promptly after 9pm.

Qualifying will take place over an open 15 minute session for the remaining two rounds of the series. If you are not there for the start, you can join in the session when you arrive, but obviously your track time will be compromised, as you will be giving way to those already on laps etc.

Race 1 will start shortly after the qualifying session, upon the Race Directors instruction. Race 2 will start approx. 5 minutes after the end of Race 1, upon the Race Directors instruction.

Drivers are asked to co-operate with the Race Director and should note that all server chat is logged.

You can expect to see published results approx 1 hour after the conclusion of both races, and you will recieve your password to the server, as well as server details as soon as I wake up and get the PC on in the morning.

Hopefully it will be a fun racing session for us all. We are quite relaxed in terms of running these sessions, and as long as we have the faithful co-operation of our drivers, we wont keep you too late on a Friday evening.
PM's have now been sent to the following confirmed list of entrants:

03 K.Higgins
73 K.O'Keefe
47 C.Wilkinson
12 A.O'Brien
14 D.Saunders
06 L.Sena
22 J.Shaw
21 N.Murray
69 J.Ward

Entries remain open till 1 hour before the start of the session, thats 8pm UK BST. Passwords will be sent to all late entrants after 8pm UK BST.
Ben Grindle
ERT

Cheers
Real Name & Race Number: Yann Laprevotte, 33
LFS Username: GreyBull [CHA]
Team: None.

Where I have to put my number though? My ex team-skin was numberplate lass.
i cant make it , sorry
#22 - MR_B
Quote from jwardy :i cant make it , sorry

I CAN! See you all there in the RaceSIM skin sporting a new crash helmet.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Real Name & Race Number: Yann Laprevotte, 33
LFS Username: GreyBull [CHA]
Team: None.

Where I have to put my number though? My ex team-skin was numberplate lass.

Number isn't needed on the skin
Numbers are now just for your names in server, these aid the process of setting the grid.

Those entries above have been PM'ed now, and entries are now closed for this round. I've had a long, hot day and Im having some dinner!

See you at 9pm!

RaceDay 5 - Signup's Opened
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG