lmao, thats funny!

BTW good job on using Ace combat soundtrack
Quote from BenjiMC :lmao, thats funny!

BTW good job on using Ace combat soundtrack

I'm glad you noticed it !

It felt right to use.

:P

d
Quote from dekojester :I'm glad you noticed it !

It felt right to use.

:P

d

Ace combat is only like the best console game ever!
-
(Gil07) DELETED by Gil07
thats the pre race stuff
#7 - Gil07
Yeah I noticed, so i deleted the post :P
that is one really really great broadcast! the season and qualy recaps are a great addition and te commentary was great! i'm really looking forward to next seaons broadcasts, keep it up!
Awesome, thanks!

BTW, does any one of you have that moment when Roque tries to overtake Hawku on the straight, when theres another car and 1 overtakes him on the right and the other on the left. All the commentators screaming.. I'm looking for that one, and downloading this file will take a while.. :P
That was indeed an awesome moment, I'd like to see it
Quote from Darkone55 :Awesome, thanks!

BTW, does any one of you have that moment when Roque tries to overtake Hawku on the straight, when theres another car and 1 overtakes him on the right and the other on the left. All the commentators screaming.. I'm looking for that one, and downloading this file will take a while.. :P

I remember it was something like 33-30 minutes to go, so yes I'd love to see the real-life F1 pass with MoE commentary, and the MoE footage with Murray and Brundle!
4 hours down 11 to go
Here's an indexed version of the stream, uploaded by Huppis.

Edit: 500 GB traffic in 2 hours ^^. Don't wanna wake up tomorrow to find that we've exceeded our 7.5 TB bandwidth limit so I've had to remove the file, sorry to anyone who was mid-download.
Fabulous, thanks guys.
****in internet explorer, downloaded the full thing, then sat at 0% for about 20 minutes, then gave me an error, nice.
Google FlashGet for all your download management and torrent needs.
Quote from joshdifabio :Here's an indexed version of the stream, uploaded by Huppis.

Edit: 500 GB traffic in 2 hours ^^. Don't wanna wake up tomorrow to find that we've exceeded our 7.5 TB bandwidth limit so I've had to remove the file, sorry to anyone who was mid-download.

Too late. (See attached...taken at about 22:48 EDT)

d

Add-on Edit: We might be able to get it up on the MoE server soon. I'll check with them about limits and stuff. Doubt there are. Will work on that.
Attached images
Picture 1.png
Quote from joshdifabio :Here's an indexed version of the stream, uploaded by Huppis.

\o/

Yay to our hosting company for taking us off when we were nowhere near our "limit".
Quote from joshdifabio :\o/

Yay to our hosting company for taking us off when we were nowhere near our "limit".

I wondered where my download was when I woke up this morning! Oh well, thanks for trying.
For some reason my download finished correctly, but the last 30 minutes of the race are missing Thanks anyway though!
Oh, mine did download. Yay! It seems our reaction to the F1RST/spdo pass was amazingly hyper
Lol at the comment ' and you can see that F1RST squizes a little' clearly to see that roca keeps his line quite equal gap to the downside of the oval all the way threw and that the spdo car just came up a bit and then the cars made contact.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Lol at the comment ' and you can see that F1RST squizes a little' clearly to see that roca keeps his line quite equal gap to the downside of the oval all the way threw and that the spdo car just came up a bit and then the cars made contact.

I had a brief look at it again last evening, and noticed that spdo's car got it's right side wheels onto the apron a bit, which can send the car up without the driver intending to slide up.

Still, in my view, on the oval sections like that, there NEEDS to be more room given. That incident could have been much, much bigger, a hint of lag could have sent both of you spinning, heavily damaged, flipped. Would have been a major incident. But regardless, great racing from F1RST all day, congratulations on the GT1 and GT2 championship, it was great being able to commentate on your great driving all season. Same goes to everyone we've talked about. I apologize if we never got to mention you live...we may have forgotten a team or two. Hope to see you all next year !

6H MoE Livestream Download
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG