The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Kyoto National: Race Thread
I wish to launch an official complaint about Eric's interpretation of the GTRs diffuser plz, ban everyone and award the victory to the safety car.

Also, u heard it hear first....
Due to the 38pt gap being as good as impossible to make up on F1rst and #low, the rumour around the pitlane is that Mercury will be running for 24hrs and demanding double points

GL everyone

feel free to move my post into a race chat thread, or just bin it
Quote from PaulC2K :I wish to launch an official complaint about Eric's interpretation of the GTRs diffuser plz, ban everyone and award the victory to the safety car.

Also, u heard it hear first....
Due to the 38pt gap being as good as impossible to make up on F1rst and #low, the rumour around the pitlane is that Mercury will be running for 24hrs and demanding double points

GL everyone

feel free to move my post into a race chat thread, or just bin it

it lives on forever with me paul
#3 - amp88
Quote from PaulC2K :ban everyone and award the victory to the safety car.

Yes!

Only because I was driving it...
Congratulation to Spdo for the win in GT1, and F1rst for winning the championship. Bad luck for #Low, but thats sim-racing.
Also, grats to CoRe for the GT2 win!
And to the admins
Gratz F1RST for double title \o/
Nice race.
Grats to the winners!

Thx TDRT and Jessen for help!

Cya next year.
congrats to F1RST for the double title.
good job also of #low who always showed a fantatstic pace! Maybe you get more luck in the next season

Thanks to everybody who made this league possible.
Especially the Admins did a very good job!

hope to see you all in the next season
Yeah, thx u Admins for a very good job!

GO GO GO MoE 2010!
Thanks to all the racers, managers, and my fellow admins. Great season!
Although I didn't really agree with the DT, it's nice to Spdo win a race. So grats for you guys.

And well, I'll just say I'm very happy for our team. I am!
Well done to F1RST for the double title - it pains me to say it but I think it's well deserved.

Quote from Darkone55 :Although I didn't really agree with the DT, it's nice to Spdo win a race. So grats for you guys.

And well, I'll just say I'm very happy for our team. I am!

Thanks!
On behalf of NordicOne racing team I'd like to thank you all for the season. There were certainly loads of ups and downs for us and some great battles somewhere in between them.

See you on the track
Hi all, first of all let me apologize for not being around during this race, I had a race of my own, real-life one...
This must have been boring race with out me protesting I know admin team was the one who missed me the most, say you did, admit it, come on I still love you don't worry

On a serious note:
On behalf of AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team I want to congratulate every racers that went out on the track during this MoE season
Congrats to all the managers that might not, like me, raced this season, but were active around it.

Big thanx to admin team and whoever else made this league possible. Congrats on another successful MoE season! I'm sure the next one will be even better, we all learned a lot from this one I guess..

And, at the end, but very important: Very big congrats to my teammates
I just want to thank everyone for all the races, and congratulate F1RST for the double win!

Oh yeah, grats AMT for having 1 more point than us
Quote from Gil07 :
Oh yeah, grats AMT for having 1 more point than us

congrats to you for all great duels our drivers had on track, and we had many of them! there were so many unlucky moments for both teams during this season, I remember many of them, usually discos on both sides, and even some mutual contacts and it all went down to this one point together with Infinity... I'm glad I was not around during this race, I would have lost all my hair
Despite the fact of having us bunch of lazy and incompetent admins around for the whole season I hope that you guys could still enjoy this league from time to time.

Congrats to all teams who survived the whole season (and I know that getting enough drivers prepared for just 6 races isn't some piece of cake) and also to the winners of the GT1 and GT2 class, which I'm afraid to realise is even the same team

Anyway, last but not least a big thanks to all people who made this league possible by providing lots of their free time and dedication to make MoE what it is.
Quote from joshdifabio :Well done to F1RST for the double title - it pains me to say it but I think it's well deserved.

hahaha, good one a bit more setup woulda sold it better.
Good job to everybody and good luck in the next season.
I'm tempted to download and watch, but I know that I'll regret it
I downloaded it, and watched the first 2 hours of the race (part where I was driving, I saw the rest live). Was funny some of the stuff said, the part with me and Darko playing cat and mouse was good. I also laughed at the bit when Ben said I ran a lap faster than pole, and Michael and Deko said it was because of a draft (which it wasn't) and refused to believe otherwise .

Overall it was a great watch, but how many energy drinks do you guys have before/during the race? You guys are more hyper then a young kid on an epic amount of sugar.
Quote from PMD9409 :I downloaded it, and watched the first 2 hours of the race (part where I was driving, I saw the rest live). Was funny some of the stuff said, the part with me and Darko playing cat and mouse was good. I also laughed at the bit when Ben said I ran a lap faster than pole, and Michael and Deko said it was because of a draft (which it wasn't) and refused to believe otherwise .

Overall it was a great watch, but how many energy drinks do you guys have before/during the race? You guys are more hyper then a young kid on an epic amount of sugar.

Actually, I was mostly joking about the draft. I reckoned you finally got more than 15 minutes of practice and could run fast-like.

I had 0 energy drinks before the race. Or during. I'd been awake working on the prerace stuff since Q2, and was awake a couple hours before Q2. I was excited for the title fight.

Also - I'm working on cutting the broadcast into hourlong segments like we did with the 24h race. Look for them later in the week.

d
Nice race.
Grats to the winners!

Nice organization!
Smorio me engleski vise!!! Evo na srpskom pa ko razume razumece a ko ne i nemora,sta me boli tuki... Bravo za AMT... Ima da ih karamo bwe od septembra...

Yeah Yeah!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG