The online racing simulator
Video: Formula BMW (Events 4 & 5)
#2 - AMB
Any chance of the song name?
Smiled when I heard the horns at the start nice touch!

BTW if I wanted to persuade someone that LFS is not a realistic sim, I would use a video like that. Single seaters racing on the side of a hill ? :nol2:
Sorry for the late response:

@AMB: Song is Infiltrate 202 by Altern8 (80s/90s British underground rave) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIzSZH6oqeM

@Nightshift: Yes you are right. Except that my problem convincing people lies in the part where you race an office desk and pretend it's a formula car to begin with.
Quote from Lebaron :Except that my problem convincing people lies in the part where you race an office desk and pretend it's a formula car to begin with.

That's the mistake, you can't pass an office desk for a car

But seriously, I was thinking more to an audience of simracers rather than the general public. I understand the video aims to promote a series with an audience of LFS players, so my post was not meant to be criticizing it, though as a general rule, a video will look better if the most unrealistic bits are edited out (unless there are specific reasons to keep them in)
Yeah thanks for the input. There is always an tradeoff between certain things. Personally, I went for the entertainment value in some of those scenes. For the next video (FOX cars) I will take a different approach.

Video: Formula BMW (Events 4 & 5)
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG