The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Blackwood GP: Race
#3 - DreaF
I had a very strange bug while pitstopping.

Before the frist of my 2 stops i had some damage at the car.
Pitstop 1: I said no repairing and everything was ok.
Pitstop 2: I changed nothing in the pitsettings only -0,1 more chamber on one site and suddenly it started to repair my car.

My teammate SandMan took over the car and he couldn`t change the stabis in the frist 5 laps. They were marked red. O_o
If you change the setup it fixes your car AFAIK.

The ARB thing is weird, had that quite a few times, best thing to do is change them on your way into the pits.
When the ARBs are red like that, just change them, it works.

I can't complain, 3 timeouts ftw.
#7 - Hawku
Quote from DreaF :I had a very strange bug while pitstopping.

Before the frist of my 2 stops i had some damage at the car.
Pitstop 1: I said no repairing and everything was ok.
Pitstop 2: I changed nothing in the pitsettings only -0,1 more chamber on one site and suddenly it started to repair my car.

My teammate SandMan took over the car and he couldn`t change the stabis in the frist 5 laps. They were marked red. O_o

You'll just need to change brake balance when you get this, like if your brake balance is 64% change it to 65% and back to 64% and you can change arb's again, we have had this couple of times in moe as well
Full replay anywhere?
Quote from PMD9409 :When the ARBs are red like that, just change them, it works.

I can't complain, 3 timeouts ftw.

Yeah, I noticed in 24h race that (at least for us) it works even with the red Arbs. I was like what to do, since it never happened to me before, but it should work on red also. The only bug is that you don't see what line you have selected, beacause it stays red until first change.

btw. shame about those disconnections, same as for Mercury and some other teams. It will always happen to someone.
In my oppinion [TDRT] D. Gerards (Dimi) did a great job today with his written live-updates on our TDRT homepage. Please leave him a comment if you like(-d) his writing :
http://tdrt.dk/?e=52#body
Quote from R.Kolz :In my oppinion [TDRT] D. Gerards (Dimi) did a great job today with his written live-updates on our TDRT homepage. Please leave him a comment if you like(-d) his writing :
http://tdrt.dk/?e=52#body

Thx
Just next time make sure I have something positive to write about!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG