5. V Staal 48

Team Standings after round 2(top5):

1. #low-racing 150
2. Mercury Racing #1 86
3. My3ID Gaming 79
= F1RST Racing 79
5. spdoRacing Red 48

Full results

Unfortunately we suffered from some unexpected technical problems especially during the restarts which resulted the whole round to last longer than planned. For the coming rounds the problems are solved and the whole starting procedure should go alot more smoothly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

A full race report can be found on the LFS Pro Series website, along with the complete points standings for the driver and team championships.
Guys sorry for my rubbish behaviour. I don't know what happened with me, but I was acting like nub. I feel guilty only because of that chatting on Latvian when qualification was almost ended. Really sorry for that, I hope that affected on nobody.
About race. I was quiet, I didn't said anything. As I remember, I didn't rammed anyone, I was driving with respect to others. At the turn after long straight I lost my balance by touching grass with my rear left wheel and then I lost control. But again, nobody was rammed by me except my team mate ennD (what I did with him I actually don't remember because I got extra situation here in real life at that moment). Then I stopped and said ''i have no time to race. Good luck all, bye''
I said wrongly, I got really some extra situation here in real life at that moment and I couldn't continue the race. You really want to know what was the reason to jump out of the race? Okay, I can set out my life.
On that day I was alone, my parents was away on some event. We are trying to sell our car bmw, because it got into serious accident in country side. Our car got hit by big moose (450kg massive animal). Car got really serious damage, especially roof section. Etc, etc... Car is totally damaged and we are trying to sell it. That day my father contacted with one possible buyer, but he said him that he need to call us back in evening. But my father gave him our home telephone number, not father's mobile phone number, because as you can understand they would not react properly cause of party and so on, long story. So, I got incoming call during the 1st lap and I lost my concentration and stopped, but I said that ''i have no time...'' wrongly, I really had an extra situation.
I picked up the phone, and yes the caller was that guy who wanted to buy our car, but he called and said, that he got some better offer from another man.

I want to tell you all, I'm not acting all the time like then in race. Please, don't think bad about me, I explained my actions, what, why and how.
Oh gosh... That accident was announced in lithuanian TV if i remember
Quote from PioneerLv :...

All the chatting is forbidden during the qualification and race, except if its really something urgent that cant wait until the session is finished. All the smilies and "sorry"'s are considered chatting and several times you and your teammates were told to keep the chatting to minimal/non-existent not by only admins but other drivers aswell. If you for example had to leave the race and do something in your real life then that for sure isnt a problem, but next time just go spectate and just leave the server quietly without disturbing others. You can always explain yourself after the race if you feel theres need for that. Especially on tracks like Blackwood its really easy to lose the concentration over even smallest chatline popping in your screen.

There was also other slightly worrying behaviour already before the quali when others wanted to do some laps and practice. But I dont think theres any need to discuss about it more than we already have.

We will review the whole situation again properly during the weekend and see how this affects your team's possibility to participate in LFSPS.

Thanks for coming here to apologize and explain yourself.
I saw reserver list. I'm not there, does it means that I am out, out for what?
The whole thing was discussed with andRo immediately after the round (I PM'd him straight after issueing the 1 day bans explaining why), he has had the full explanation since Thursday, he should have been able to tell you all of this without it having to be brought up here, i'd suggest as a team you try and resolve things internally, as there seems to be issues which need looking at to save you from being removed from leagues.

Before and during the organised sessions, your teams drivers were driving poorly, making bad judgements, and completely ignoring the organisers on a number of issues.
We're responsible for the people we allow into the events and for ensuring everyone gets a decent chance of clean and fair racing, and at the moment your drivers on the whole dont appear to be at a standard that we wish to include in the series, its better for our racers to be part of a lineup of 20 solid drivers rather than 30 of a varying level who pose a risk to half the field.

In terms of you leaving because you had to answer a phone call, there were a number of things you could have done, and typing "bye and good luck", "I have no time to race" wouldnt be high on my list of ideal things to do under the circumstances. You could have left quietly and explained afterwards if you wished to, spectated the race, or parked somewhere safely for 5min.
Everyone was asked not to chat unless it was important to do so, while any session was in progress, mainly because your team were chatting away to itself. The reason for chatting isnt of any relevence to us or the people you were distracting by saying that.

You'd all be better off putting time into another series where you can learn the ropes there, learn the basics of whats acceptable in organised race events, and what isnt, because LFSPS isnt here to be the first step on peoples ladders, we expect people to understand the most basic & common rules in LFS and follow them, and that didnt happen from what we saw.

For that reason, we decided you and other teammates werent suited to the series and have removed you from the reserves list, only andRo remains for the time being.
Hello,

PaulC2K - I know that you told this all to me, and right after you told this to me, I told to the rest of the team, but I can't answer for their actions. I even quoted your whole text to them and told it in Latvian.

Anyway, I apologize to everyone and organizers for making such a mess. Me and my team will try to improve in future, but I can't promise anything about other actions, only about my own.

Let's not talk about this anymore, otherwise this will never end.

Best regards,
andRo.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG