The online racing simulator
The Teams.
Here is the official team lineup, as accepted by the SimFIA. These will only be updated per SimFIA request, not driver preference. All questionable info is in the *Unofficial* thread. Thank you for your entries, enjoy the season!

Mild Seven Renault F1

Team McLaren Mercedes

Team Principal: Dave Marcus (USA)
Driver 1: Steve Scripps (GBR)
Driver 2: Natan Patel (USA)

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

Team Principal: R.Dostal (AUT)
Driver 1: A.Granitzer (AUT)
Driver 2: M.Pittner (AUT)

Panasonic Toyota Racing

Team Principal: Mike Bremner (GBR)
Driver 1: John Langan (GBR)
Driver 2: Tom Marcinek (GBR)
Driver 3: Gordon Bain (GBR)
Driver 4: Stephen Brammer (GBR)

Williams-Cosworth

Team Principal: Owen Atkin (USA)
Driver 1: Brandon Warren (USA)
Driver 2: Phil Blackbourn (NZL)
Driver 3: Mike Morris (USA)

Team Lucky Strike Honda F1

Team Principal: Chris Tonge (GBR)
Driver 1: Sasha Sosnowski (USA)
Driver 2: Mark Mathews (GBR)
Driver 3: Phil Scott (GBR)
Driver 4: C. MacDonald (GBR)

RedBull Racing

Team Principal: Marcel Wüstner (AUT)
Driver 1: Steve Zehnder (GER)
Driver 2: Michael Krinninger (GER)
Driver 3: Oliver Palmer (GER)
Driver 4: Theo Laas (GER)

BMW-Sauber F1

Team Principal: Anton Tcholakov
Driver 1: Jack Basford
Driver 2: Will Dendy

MF1 Racing-Toyota

Team Principal: Maatren Noordhoek (NED)
Driver 1: Marco Hoekstra (NED)
Driver 2: Danny Ashurst (GBR)
Driver 3: Reintjan Hoiting (NED)

Super Aguri F1

Team Principal: D.Cazzanelli
Driver 1: M.Luttenberger
Driver 2: B.Berger
Driver 3: S.Lippert
Driver 4: M.McClane
I'll team up with someone for Minardi?
#3 - 180sx
i would love to join up with you Ben !!!
whats all involved tho?
couldnt find any info other than this thread
We run the stock F08, with the skin from the skin pack. If you want I would start practicing on BL GP as that is our next race. Good to finaly have some one to fill that stop. Also you might want to know that most of the players will be on the FragMaster vent chan. I'll give a link once I get hope. You can also find a 3rd and a 4th should you think that your not going to be able to make a race.
#5 - 180sx
where can i find more info.
i need to know when race days are etc
Is it too late to sign up?
180SX :
More information can be found at http://eagleraceteam.com look on the side menu. It has all of the information you'll need there. Look for LFS : F1 - Info in the side menu.

MyBoss :
As the main driver from each team (I think I have put down each of there LFS Fourm Name).
I'm willing to be a 3rd driver for any team.
The races are on Sunday evenings - starting at about 7:00 GMT

Everyone in the race uses ventrillo, it's the older client though, please download HERE

There are still cars available for the rest of this season (About 4 races I think) so join up!
Scuderia Toro Rosso, Drivers wanted.

i have 3 seats to fill because all 3 of my Drivers quit on me over a dispute within a separate team that we all shared.
#11 - wE1l
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :Scuderia Toro Rosso, Drivers wanted.

i have 3 seats to fill because all 3 of my Drivers quit on me over a dispute within a separate team that we all shared.

Any place available for me?
Why don't you drive with BF1?!? By the way: would someone join up @ Red Bull Racing with me? (I'm a fu.. Austrian.. :P)
#13 - Nobo
I think, the Teams and the lineup you can see here is the lineup for the last season, so the new season will be driven with BF1!
But i dont want to disappojnt you, but Red Bull Racing has allready a full lineup for the next season
Ya, we have to get this updated, for all information,,... PLEASE ALL GO TO SIMFIA.COM !!!! ALL DETAILS THERE!!!!!!
I'd think of joining, yet I still don't see DATES for the races anywhere :doh:

The league started so fast and with no publicity, there could be a lot of potential drivers out there that want to try this. But it seems it is too late?
#16 - Nobo
The season starts with the first race on 06/25/06 .
The full race schedule is on www.simfia.com
Untill the start of the LFS:F1 season i can recommend you the FM Formula CUP
Ok, must've missed the frontpage :doh: But what is with the team/constructors, they are last years... but on the website they are all newer ones.
Yea, we do small roll out's. Not all is updated at once b/c it is all not needed.
Anyway, eveything is updated on the SimFIA website. This post will be updated too. .
Okie dokie. I am asking some buddies if they want to try this, I think it sounds like lots of fun. One thing I am confused with is Team Principle, don't you mean Principal?

Anyways, if I signed up for a group of my friends who would no-doubt want to participate in this, what if a position changes and/or the leader is changed before the season starts.... is that ok? Because I want to grab an empty team now before it is too late
Quote from Tweaker :Okie dokie. I am asking some buddies if they want to try this, I think it sounds like lots of fun. One thing I am confused with is Team Principle, don't you mean Principal?

Anyways, if I signed up for a group of my friends who would no-doubt want to participate in this, what if a position changes and/or the leader is changed before the season starts.... is that ok? Because I want to grab an empty team now before it is too late

Principal can step down at anypoint, just like in real life. The Team Principal can also change the line up at anytime they just have the tell the SimFIA about it so that we can keep the stats up to date. .
E-Mail me..
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :Scuderia Toro Rosso, Drivers wanted.

Hi there. Would like to join up Scuderia Toro Rosso with you, because Red Bull Racing Team is full and I Torro Rosso would be the other Austrian team

Please would you be so kind to send me an E-Mail to: bberger@gamer-network.com or skype me (sebulldog)

Thanks.
Anyone up for Williams-Cosworth? I can't make all the races because of exams next month, so we'll need a third driver.
PM me mates

Oh and btw, can the team principle be a driver as well?
The Torro Rosso team is unfortuneately not allowed to compete, as the BF1 is a V8 not a V10 - the other reason being there are only space for 20 drivers, one team has to dissapear so it makes sense to drop the team with the impossible engine
Quote from evans :Anyone up for Williams-Cosworth? I can't make all the races because of exams next month, so we'll need a third driver.
PM me mates

Oh and btw, can the team principle be a driver as well?

im up for the williams drive.......ive just found out all about this so i hope im not treading on ayones toes here.............
Williams is already taken. Ferrari and Super Aguri need people. The season has already begun but you need to go to www.simfia.com i placed third for williams sunday !

i definitely reccomend people go to this league.. it is a LOT of fun and done in a very professional way

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG