The online racing simulator
RSWC2 - ** Awards ceremony and final results **
Here we are at the end of another season (that'll be the forth RSC league I have run!!), and once again it has been a great season.

All drivers should be proud as again they have shown themselves to be top grade sportsman in these tough to drive, but satisfying cars, so give yourselves a round of applause!!!!.

Ok, the bit you all want to know (and probably have worked out already), the awards.

Firstly, the drivers championship.

Its probably no suprise to you all that I have the great pleasure in annoucing D.Williams as the winner over the drivers championship, with a 33 point lead over 2nd.

D.Williams has once again proven himself to be an extremely quick and consistant driver over the whole season, whilst being a great sportsman so Dave, well done matey, you deserve the win.

In the runners up position, 2nd place, we have K.Leu, who just like Dave thouroughly deserves this position, he was the only driver within sniffing distance of Dave this season, and his pace has at times been frightening, so well done!!!!.

And the final place on the podium, 3rd place, goes to H.Luis, who has had a very positive season, he has secured a number of high podium finishes and a handfull of wins, so well done!!!.

Drivers championship podium.
1st D.Williams
2nd K.Leu
3rd H.Luis

The team championship was won early on, and its My3id Gaming 2's team that take the golden trophy, with a pairing of D.Williams and N.Mcevoy, its clear to see why they have won it!!.

2nd place in the team championship is taken by Loch Edmund Yacht Club, with the main points winner for them also finishing 2nd in the drivers championship.

3rd place in the team championship is claimed be the 2nd team from My3id, My3id Gaming 1.

Team championship podium.
1st My3id Gaming 2
2nd Loch Edmund Yacht Club
3rd My3id Gaming 1

So that wraps up the podiums for this season, well done to those who took the spoils this season.

New this year was the chance for the drivers to nominate and vote for their drivers of the season, and these are the winners in each catagory.

Most consistant driver - D.Williams (DaveWS)

Dave has proven himself time and time again this season to be proven worthy of this award, and quite rightly, he get its!!!

Best Overall Driver - D.Williams (DaveWS)

Not only has dave taken gold in the drivers championship, the team championship and the most consistant driver award, Dave has also taken the drivers choice for best overall driver, well done Dave, you truely are from another planet!!!!.

Most sportsmanlike driver - K.Leu (Troy)

K.Leu can be happy with this award, because coupled with his 2nd place in both the drivers and team championship, it shows that he can also be quick and sportsmanlike at the same time.

Most improved driver - J.Ward (jwardy) N.McEvoy (Niall09) DEAD HEAT

This was a VERY tough catagory to call, in the end I have declared it a dead heat, because in my opinion they both deserve it.
I have seen Jack grow over a number of seasons and his improvements have been amazing.
Niall has quickly gone from a midfield general, to someone whos pace on a good day can mix it with the best of them, so both of you should be very happy with both being awarded this award!.

So thats that, all wrapped up, another season done and dusted, I hope you all enjoyed it, and I am sure I will see you all sometime, someplace, somewhere.

Here follows the complete final standings, enjoy!!

Drivers Championship
  1. 3id D.Williams - 292pts
  2. leyc.K.Leu - 259pts
  3. 3id H.Luis - 163pts
  4. 3id N.McEvoy - 134pts
  5. FLP/r J.Virtanen - 133pts
  6. [Elite] S.Custers - 132pts
  7. SND|A.Pettigrew - 104pts
  8. T7R|G.Burton - 97pts
  9. T7R|C.McKowen - 72pts
  10. 3id K.Kliaudaitis - 70pts
  11. FF|R.Salama - 66pts
  12. TR S.Baker - 64pts
  13. ERT| J.Ward - 64pts
  14. GFunke K.Doughty - 63pts
  15. GFunke F.Funke - 61pts
  16. CR|S.Whitehead - 60pts
  17. CeRT| Z.Cagaš - 52pts
  18. BS|M.Pesonen - 47pts
  19. TR D.Watkins - 41pts
  20. leyc.K.Harju - 39pts
  21. FF|L.Wylensek - 28pts
  22. 3id H.Makriyiannis - 26pts
  23. BS|T.Corken - 21pts
  24. CR|Laudi - 20pts
  25. [STR]M.Silhanek - 20pts
  26. SND|M. Passingham - 19pts
  27. OYB|A.Turner - 15pts
  28. M.Huotari - 14pts
  29. SRI I.Abbas - 12pts
  30. [Elite] W.Deferme - 11pts
  31. [STR] Y. Laprevotte - 5pts
Teams Championship
  1. My3id Gaming 2 - 173pts
  2. Loch Edmund Yacht Club - 119pts
  3. My3id Gaming 1 - 83pts
  4. Triple Seven Racing - 43pts
  5. Team Scuderia eLITEsquad Racing Team #13 - 28pts
  6. Gfunke Racing - 24pts
  7. My3id Gaming 3 - 21pts
  8. Team Splash and Dash - 15pts
  9. Flat Frog - 11pts
  10. Save Tigers Racing - 6pts
  11. Titanic Racing - 5pts
Haha, I'm last. Great season guys, very good standards here, and everybody, without exeption, had a fair and sportmanlike behaviour, which is rare on a public league. See you all during the next season, and I hope I'll improve myself a little bit until that.
Great season review post thingy Dan. Thanks for whoever nominated / voted for me, and grats to Niall, Troy and Jwardy for picking up awards themselves. Awesome season!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG