The online racing simulator
where is ctra
(14 posts, closed, started )
where is ctra
i can't see the ctra1 server in the list. moreover the website doesn't run. What's the problem?
#3 - 5haz
CTRA is gone, because...

It was taking a lot of effort to run, which the admin team had rightfully had enough of.

There was a bit of fisticuffs over who could take the credit for what when it came to the development of the CTRA system.

Stay tuned, it may return in the future.
CTRA is currently down. Look here for more info.
C'mon, ok, maybe this is one of your favorite servers, but it has still gone down. Just deal with it. There are already loads of threads talking about the same thing on the CTRA section. Either go to another racing (or cruising... or drift...) server, or make a copy of CTRA yourself. End of.
maybe someone should make a sticky?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :There are already loads of threads talking about the same thing on the CTRA section.

A lot of people don't know about that section. Hell, I was posting on this forum for a few months before I found it.
Quote from nsblenin :i can't see the ctra1 server in the list. moreover the website doesn't run. What's the problem?

It died. Celebrate, I say.
I don't see whats to fuss about. After all, everyone who would have been spread out across a few CTRA servers today decided to fill up a good old TBO server. I sucked but it was still great fun!
Yeah it was pretty cool, although having 45 people racing round a tight little track can lead to a few accidents, or maybe that's just the impatience of people to get past on Lap 1, which I guess is inevitable in racing games, more so on busy servers.
#11 - 5haz
Indeed there was some good racing over there, although I had a nasty case of chronic understeer into walls syndrome, got fed up, left early and missed all the fun.
#12 - th84
The CTRA joined lerts on his journey into the black hole while riding one of his crispy bikes.
#13 - 5haz
Quote from th84 :The CTRA joined lerts on his journey into the black hole while riding one of his crispy bikes.

Trust me, Lerts is alive, sometimes I see him on demo servers.
We don't need more threads on this matter. All is answered in the threads linked to in the first reply.
This thread is closed

where is ctra
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG