The online racing simulator
So, that's it?
(134 posts, closed, started )
FTR I've not been arguing That other thread was arguing between Sam and CTRA drivers about me, which is why I eventually posted, but I think there is an assumption that i'm somehow involved in some face clawing. On the contrary, i'm getting slagged off a lot these last few days but i've not responded to very much at all.

EDIT: I did however bite his head off in a post last week, but i'd hardly call that unprovoked, in point of fact I was muting a question posed by a driver of the CTRA's actions and I still got my head bitten off for it.
you're all awesome!!!!!!

shit, wrong thread
Quote from StableX :you're all awesome!!!!!!

shit, wrong thread

That belongs in the fluffy bunny thread

I swear Becky you smoke crack, funny thing is people here actually believe the stuff you say... (pertaining you VS ukct) If you honestly believe that any actions that have been against you were not because of your actions I think you are in need of a serious reality check...

What do you have to gain from repetedly attacking people? Which is what you are doing, regardless of how you dress your wording up. Haven't you caused enough damage already?

Don't bother turning your attacks on me, I am done with LFS and this forum.

:elefant::elefant:
Guys, no fighting in the war room please...

I fail to see ANY evidence of Becky attacking anyone in this thread, or in the last one? As she said, the CTRA drivers were bitching about it, and she then stepped in to tell (what I assume was) the truth. Given that Sam has just basically erased CTRA in its entirety, I think Becky may be the more "stable" one, and I believe her.

On topic, goodbye CTRA It won't be the same even if another team takes over, IMO...
Well the whole thing has been fishy, remember we had a discussion about the part of CTRA and who's really doing what in the system, it ended up that a moderator completely erased the topic.
So there is something unspoken here, what's right or what's not is not up to me to judge.

Sad thing about the closure, but the sadest part is how people have treated (not the "I kill you action", the behaviour towards other people) eachothers, specially against Becky. She deserves way better than the threadment she has recived here and other places.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Given that Sam has just basically erased CTRA in its entirety, I think Becky may be the more "stable" one, and I believe her.

If you put lots of work in over 2 years, then felt burnt out and posted about taking a break and got flamed for stealing the idea and for being selfish etcetcetc would you bother to keep doing it?

Becky turned up just in the nick of time to drive the knife in.

I don't want to turn this into a flamewar again but these threads have shown certain peoples true colours...
Quote :I don't want to turn this into a flamewar again but these threads have shown certain peoples true colours...

It surelly has :/
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I fail to see ANY evidence of Becky attacking anyone in this thread, or in the last one? As she said, the CTRA drivers were bitching about it, and she then stepped in to tell (what I assume was) the truth. Given that Sam has just basically erased CTRA in its entirety, I think Becky may be the more "stable" one, and I believe her.

To say it's erased it a good example of how little the system is understood. Nothing has been erased. It can be restarted whenever, but I've asked that it stays off for the time being as I can't fix the inherent flaws and I want to look at the options on how it can be changed for the better.

The insim code, the website - these are just tools. The reason CTRA has worked for the last two years is that Sam (along with some other admins like Chris R, but by far the majority has been Sam) have watched replays, filtered out the wreckers, corrected the wayward and improved driving.

So, lets all leave the handbags at the door and get on. If we don't then I'll be asking this forum to be closed as well.

EDIT:
The final decision has been made by all of us at UKCT. Please see http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=54129 for our final statement.
This thread is closed

So, that's it?
(134 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG