The online racing simulator
Your team affiliation is currently set to No team designation?
CTRA seems to have lots all the team stats for most of the teams out there
i was just about to post that yh it also says im not ina team even tho its says i am on lfs world
CTRA problem I think LFS World fine for myself and team .
Only team member still affiliated is the only one that set affinity manually.
Not sure if the "get team infomation from LFSW" works.. Just set it manually or something

Much easier and it's better than letting some stupid computer program let you gather points for another team..
Yes, it doesn't work at me too
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Not sure if the "get team infomation from LFSW" works.. Just set it manually or something

Much easier and it's better than letting some stupid computer program let you gather points for another team..

It has worked for ages no problem , and now there is no teams in the drop down list when trying to pick a team manually , or I would have.
And no ,ctra has not magically affiliated me to another team , just
a glitch , hence the report
well i clicked the manually box and wen i went back to see if the problem had been solved it had checked the updated by lfs world box
Quote from dan926 :well i clicked the manually box and wen i went back to see if the problem had been solved it had checked the updated by lfs world box

Well its only just now that the drop down list of team names is available.
Still a glitch if lfsw data is not syncing
May do after update
#9 - SamH
There was an error with LFSW synchronization but it appears to have cleared itself up with a later refresh. Things should be well again.
#11 - SamH
hehe!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG