The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Let him sleep.

Thanks!

Now that I've rested, results are up along with the final standings. Bonus points have already been taken into account so that's it, hope everything is correct!

The stats page will take a bit longer as I'll use that for the new system we plan to use to mange the website. :shhh:

Team standings? Link is there but we're not really sure yet if we're doing it... Feel free to suggest things (there's a thread for this already).
Damn, 3 points. I could kick myself in the ass now for my bad driving yesterday.
Ehh, penalty...Sry Dawe, I kind of also made you get a penalty, when I said sry and you replied to me. It's just that I always press the button automatically, so I can't really stop myself from doing it. Only if I change the buttons.

What are those bonuses? How do you earn them? Being at every round etc. right?

Anyway, thank you for everything. I'm happy about my results, I don't think I could of done anything better even if I would get to the 1st round.

Can someone plz post the replays when you have some free time? I want to make few pictures from the event.
Well the penalty didn't change your position, so see it as a "hey, pay more attention next time!" And the bonuses are explained on the "points system" link of our website.

You should be happy, did pretty well in your first season.
My penalty changed my position, can I take back those points since I learned my lesson? (please?)

Nah, but the replays will be up sometime tonight, I've already renamed them and such just need to put them up here. In the future we will have everything on the Head-to-Head website and that will be the access point for replays, results, standings etc... Thank-you all for participating and supporting the series; now soon to hold the Allstar Cup...
YESSSS I'm still in Top 10!!!! WOOOO All-Star Cup, here I come!
Mista - I said 10 invites, no top 10 drivers. I don't know though, I mean you've been to almost all Head-to-Head events ever; so I am beginning to think you do too much Head-to-Head...

In all seriousness though I will figure out the invites and send them out this week. If you can not make it please let me know so I can use the invite for someone else. If you can make it, please make sure you will be there. This will be broadcasted live and I need to make sure the people who get in will be there. More info can be found in the Allstar Cup thread of the Head-to-Head section.
=_=! Dont burst my bubble you!
Well since it is public information:

You burst your own bubble, 'you'. By not carrying enough fuel for ONE lap... ONE LAP... 'nuff said.
This one will follow you around forever, Taha.
Lol xD I don't mind, loved failing so badly.
Quote from zeugnimod :This one will follow you around forever, Taha.

Yes, I will NEVER let that go... The day Taha couldn't complete 1 lap because he ran out of fuel... Talk about shaving weight... Try ripping your fingernails and toenails off, unneeded ounces there... And a racing helmet, who needs that - its an extra pound or so... :P

I better stop giving Taha ideas that will get him killed.
Hey Taha, at least you got to T1 without failing
=/ the worst part is that I had my cellphone in my pocket. I mean CMON! Thats easily a few grams right there!
Here are the replays guys... Enjoy! Especially Taha's race in Round 1, Match 6...
Attached files
Race Replays.rar - 885.1 KB - 204 views
:d
#93 - CSF
I gotta download this one.
Here are some pictures I made from the last event. Sorry for low quality skins...

BTW if you want, I can write about H2H Winter series final round etc. in the LFS News section. Of course if it's okay with the league organizers.
Attached images
H2H&LX61.jpg
H2H&LX62.jpg
H2H&LX63.jpg
FYI...on the round results image, the Semi-Finals show Tim Beaudet listed as "WINNER" and Nolan Scott listed as "Eliminated".
The website is now fully updated with all events listed and reported (apart from event 3, coming later).
Very nice. I like the descriptions for every round. Very good job done, it's pretty interesting to read about every round. Just found a small mistake in the event 4 topic. "The finals would be run between Adris Pavars..." Adris -> Andris.
Just to point out some errors. Round 4 report says:

In qualifying, David Williams was able to secure the top spot. He, however, would* make it to the finals of the event. David Williams was knocked out in dramatic fashion in Round 1, by Michael Passingham. Michael was extremely defensive and David Williams simply couldn't find a way round in a very close fought battle. The finals would be run between Andris Pavars**.

*I think you meant wouldn't.
**Looks like you cut this sentence a little to soon.

And just out of curiosity... Where is round 3?

Great work overall guys, everything is looking really good on the site.

BTW, I will release my end of season statement soon.
Quote from BigTime :Just to point out some errors. Round 4 report says:

In qualifying, David Williams was able to secure the top spot. He, however, would* make it to the finals of the event. David Williams was knocked out in dramatic fashion in Round 1, by Michael Passingham. Michael was extremely defensive and David Williams simply couldn't find a way round in a very close fought battle. The finals would be run between Andris Pavars**.

*I think you meant wouldn't.
**Looks like you cut this sentence a little to soon.

And just out of curiosity... Where is round 3?

Great work overall guys, everything is looking really good on the site.

BTW, I will release my end of season statement soon.

Oops... That's what happens when you do a rushed update. Thanks guys.

Event 3 isn't up because I don't have the replays.

Head-to-Head: Winter Series '09 - Event 5
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG