The online racing simulator
I dont think that I can be there... But I will try...
I'm not gonna be there

GL all
Im 99% sure that I cant come. Im building a new LFS cockpit etc, so my current/old one is out of my room atm, so I cant drive I will try to build it as fast as I can, but I need some help from my father :P
No shit it was today I spent the last 2 days beighn sick and puking alot.

Dam i bet im slow now.
But il try as hard as i can with my new LX6 skin
Chris: What did I say about behaving in a professional manner? That extends to the Head-to-Head section of the forum, please edit the post just a little bit.
Did about 15 laps on this combo for the first time earlier today, PB is a 55.4

Hopefully will try and be there tonight, might not be able to make it though...
Sorry for leaving so fast after failing as usual. Wanted to watch IGTC.

Thx for organizing the whole season, looking forward to more events.
Fail of the evening, Taha El Alaoui for running with 1% fuel and coasting to the line while waving to the crowd!

LOL what a fail. Oh well, I wonder if I'm at least still in the Top 10 O_O!
I totally f**ed up this round

But GREAT job from H2H creators and organizators!! I hope this event will be this summer/next year!
Quote from evilpimp :Fail of the evening, Taha El Alaoui for running with 1% fuel and coasting to the line while waving to the crowd!

I should have stayed.
Thx for the wonderful season, I need to check back for the next one... Will be there if I can make the time...
Thank you for organizing this great series!

It was lots of fun racing with you, and I'm definitely going to be there in next season.

This season was quite good for me, even though I missed the 1st round.
And congrats to Nolan, and all the rest.

5th event:

I failed a bit, but that's part of racing. And congrats to De Souza and Nolan Scott in finals.
There was some very good racing to watch from De Souza tonight.

See you next season.
Quote from evilpimp :Fail of the evening, Taha El Alaoui for running with 1% fuel and coasting to the line while waving to the crowd!

First i was like "he had shifting trouble" but then i got it.. and couldn't help my self but laugh (a bit:tilt.

So finally i got into second round, though it wasn't with help of my skill.
But then i failed with Nolan.

The rest was some great and thrilling racing, loved it into last bits.

And all in all it was great season, thanks to SRS guys, you did great job, not only with that H2H system.

Looking forward to All stars cup, i will definately watch it.

I was in the next race after...and couldn't really do much as I was still pissing myself with laughter.
Quote from andRo. :I failed a bit, but that's part of racing. And congrats to De Souza and Nolan Scott in finals.
There was some very good racing to watch from De Souza tonight.

Damn.
Congratz Nolan Most consistant throughout
That was just a realy great event loved it
WOW! I made it to the semifinals on a PTW... Niall, did you let me, because that was insane. I knew i had the launch, and shoved it into the first turn nice and tight, but I didn't really think I would hold you back.
Quote from Kid222 :First i was like "he had shifting trouble" but then i got it.. and couldn't help my self but laugh (a bit:tilt.

He only have shifting problems before the start.

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I was in the next race after...and couldn't really do much as I was still pissing myself with laughter.

LOL same, looking forward to watch that... thing... on the broadcast!

Quote from zeugnimod :Damn.

Quote from niall09 :Congratz Nolan Most consistant throughout

This man speaks the truth.

--------------------------

Bit of a bad season for me, connection issues during the second and third events, then I was beaten by Patrik (:shrug, but what a nice finale.

My qualify was better than expected. I said something like "I hope to get a low 55" these days but 55.0 was pretty nice indeed and awarded me with... erm... I don't remember what position.

Chris at the first round... Had a bad T1 but wasn't that far behind when he did a mistake at the chicane. I tried to go as fast as I could to get a half decent time but it didn't work.

Andris at the second round... Because of the previous slow time I had to start in front of him, and apart from being very nervous I could keep a safe distance untill the finish line. Second race was more exciting, I actually passed him but was soooo close to spin it on the last corner! He passed back but thankfully my combined time was better. Great races!

Dave at the semifinal... Counted this one as a lose already, as Dave is truly a monster with the LXs. But I thought I could try to give him some competition.
Oddly enough I had a better time than him on the previous round so I started behind, and wow... I could actually keep up with him! I don't know how but in the end of the two races I won!

Nolan at the final... My revenge for the last season's finale? Unlikely. But since weird things were happening and I got nothing to lose, I decided to go for it.
Disgrace on the first race as I made a lot of mistakes and he won with a big gap.
Disgrace on the second race as he passed me fairly easily and won. At least I was close behind him this time.
WOW on the third race as I started behind, kept up with him and had a chance at the last corner. "It's gotta be now!!" I thought, as the car slided gently in front of him enough to slow me down and don't leave him any spaces for a comeback, while providing me with a good exit. I swear the car did that alone.
And great forth race as I started ahead and had a good pace, but some crazy understeer 2 corners before the finish line complicated things a bit when Nolan came putting his nose again to make a pass. Managed to keep it cool and things worked out at the end. Lost on combined time but very very good stuff!

--------------------------

I want to thank everyone who joined us this season and I hope you had a good time!
It gets very frustrating at times when things go wrong and all you can do is watch others advance when you should. But that's the deal with this series, and that's what makes it different. No time to fix things, you gotta get it right at the first time!

Winning or losing, more losing than winning for me, it's always a pleasure to share the track with such great drivers. Thanks again everyone!

Oh and thanks Sonicrealms for supporting this series!
Thanks to all the SRS team for organising a great winter season of racing, H2H has been the first league I've entered and despite not doing very well I'll definitely be back in the summer.

Well done to Nolan and everyone else, too.
Quote from de Souza :Dave at the semifinal... Counted this one as a lose already, as Dave is truly a monster with the LXs. But I thought I could try to give him some competition.
Oddly enough I had a better time than him on the previous round so I started behind, and wow... I could actually keep up with him! I don't know how but in the end of the two races I won!

You put up some seriously good competition tonight, nice driving mate. I think you had the 2nd fastest time of the event, which is really good.

As for myself, I hate to make excuses but I had been driving the FZR around Blackwood about an hour before the event started, and I never really got fully connected with the (LX6) car during the 1 lap races. It's very easy to overdrive the LX6 as much as I like it, and that's what I ended up doing. Still, I enjoyed it, and de Souza deserved the 2nd place, looks like you gave Nolan a good run for his money too.

All in all this season has been very much up and down for me, with the majority being down TBH. The organisation etc though has been very very good, now bring on the All-star cup I say!!
Quote from blackbird04217 :WOW! I made it to the semifinals on a PTW... Niall, did you let me, because that was insane. I knew i had the launch, and shoved it into the first turn nice and tight, but I didn't really think I would hold you back.

Of course I let you win, I had IGTC to watch!! Nah, you deserved it, you got a very decent start and a good overtake at T1. I just couldn't keep up then. You were very good on this combo

Overall, this season was brilliant. Nice and light hearted racing with an extremely competitive edge (maybe too competitive at times... ). This is the first league that I have consistently done well in. Before it started, I was thinking a top 5 overall finish would be great, and to come away provisionally 2nd, I'm thrilled. The organisation was top notch, the drivers were great, the system was flawless, no waiting around and everything got done in time. Thanks admins for running a special league

Lastly, congratz to Nolan. A worthy winner, most consistant throughout, never made a slipup and was always blindingly fast - great stuff

Bring on next season
Thank you for organizing this great event! And grats to Nolan who won! Too bad that I couldnt drive the last round
So... Results please?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG