The online racing simulator
i deleted my entry, its same evening as IGTC and i got to be there as driver / backup,

good luck to the other drivers
Quote from Rudy van Buren : ...its same evening as IGTC...

Our biggest fear was to have any driver have to drop out because of IGTC, and now our fears have been realised.
Yeah really sucks cuz the last event is THE best event on the calendar, always. This combo is a classic now... Really sucks that IGTC had to make their first event at the same time...
Quote from blackbird04217 :There was a schedule, with the dates, and times, of each event. Why would you wait until the PM of the server and password to plan the event? I can't say when the next series will be held yet, although I know when I want to hold it; the help of others is something I depend on and the admin staff may be too busy to do it when I want to. There will be another one though, I will promise that. As long as LFS is still alive... Which it should stay that way!

oh I know that there was a schedule I just forgot to look at it all of the time. Like I'm not saying it was anyones fault besides my own sorry mate for making that impression and thanks I will be sure to try do the next series.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Our biggest fear was to have any driver have to drop out because of IGTC, and now our fears have been realised. Although I suspect that's not the only reason you've bailed out.

Whatever are his reasons, too bad the big leagues don't give a damn about the smaller ones or the teams/drivers that take part on the smaller ones, even when the smaller ones win the best new league award and have drivers from the top teams.

What's worse is that a 20 minutes research would be enough to avoid such situation and everyone would benefit from it... It's not that hard, specially when your races are spread over several months.
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren
Rudy, think with me..

You are 26 points behind, so one possibility would be: you win the event and Nolan gets eliminated in 2nd round with worst time.

Ok this is not very likely, so if you can grab the pole position, he can be eliminated in 2nd round with the best time and you still win. Grab the best lap too and we can have a tie if he's out on semifinals!

People getting knocked out earlier than they should happens all the time, and they've certainly happened to Nolan a few times already.

Not that I want either one to win, but it's a shame to lose a championship contender simply because he doesn't feel he can win. Your chances are much higher than those you claim to have, specially with the LX6, that you are very good with.

And I'm sure your team can handle themselves on the GTR side just fine.

Edit: Oh you deleted your post and now mine seems stupid. :|
DW du, I can still see the post
Quote from Mp3 Astra :DW du, I can still see the post

Are you talking about the .00001 chance of winning post?
Yes, he was.
Quote from de Souza :

Edit: Oh you deleted your post and now mine seems stupid. :|

Only did that to not get arguments here..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

since i get reactions about being a sore looser if i dont drive.......

Rudy van Buren ( Rudy van Buren )
The .00001 chance of winning comment is actually quite a classic.

Either way, the fact IGTC scheduled this the same weekend kinda sucks.
I've already complained to the admins of IGTC who already moved events for the Kyoto 500 conflict, but they couldn't do anything about the finale of Head-to-Head... Odd, considering the effect it is having on us...
Lets just hope it turns out Ok.

And that atleast for once this season Il be able to race
Quote from blackbird04217 :I've already complained to the admins of IGTC who already moved events for the Kyoto 500 conflict, but they couldn't do anything about the finale of Head-to-Head... Odd, considering the effect it is having on us...

I personally don't have a problem with it. Even if you plan on running 3 hours in the IGTC race, you might still have time to run both. Still, this kind of stuff shouldn't be scheduled like that. In all honesty, IGTC shouldn't start until after the MoE season IMO.
Enough talking about which series clashes with what (in the end, theres only 1 series that matters)....I need to see other peoples times to judge how well (or crap, as the case normally is) I'm doing

Standing start: 1:01.xx (cant remember the fine details, but it's in the high numberes)

Flying Lap: PB is 56.47 although i should be breaking into the 55's soon (he hopefully states)
I have done some hotlaps, my pb is 54.4

I haven't done a lap from standstill yet.
I did like 5 laps like a week ago and beat my pb already. Down to 54.9. I think that I can get low-ish 54s or mid. Will have to see.
I don't think I'm going to be there Saturday
Im goin to try some laps tomorrow and se whats what
Quote from niall09 :I have done some hotlaps, my pb is 54.4

About the same times here...
Superb....looks as if it's a non-qualification for me (again)
55.6x still from the practice right after the last event. Should be able to get high 54's with more practice.
55.0 yesterday. I'm hoping to get a low 55 on the qualify.
#49 - JoLe
Jouko Leskelä (JoLe)
55.54, but spb is 55.28, so I just might get 54 if I'm lucky enough.

EDIT: PB=55.08

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG