The online racing simulator
Onegp times of race?
hey guys Im looking at entering the season this year, but im unsure of what times the races will be held. Need to work that out before i enter as im from australia time differences sucks hard.
Yeh the time is still under consideration. If I understood correcly it'd be 18-1900 GMT...

Quite bad for Australians.
Sorry guys just found out that the race's will be held on sunday or monday morning's for me. So i wont beable to enter. last year times where ok for me 12midnight saturdays for me.
I guess Deko took into account himself and the majority of drivers being european or american, and early sunday/saturday morning would have been very difficult for them :/
So this is 18-19:00 UTC on Saturdays?
#6 - Mazar
No.

The events will be held on Sunday evenings - 18-19:00 UTC

The official schedule will be posted on the oneGP site in the next couple of days.

Best, Maz
If you can avoid conflicts with iTCC I think there's a CoRe entry coming down.
#8 - Mazar
Quote :If you can avoid conflicts with iTCC I think there's a CoRe entry coming down.

High DWB,

Sounds great to me, and yes, we will be avoiding conflicts there.

Best, Maz
Gah! I wish my connection wasn't so lame these days. Seems like this is gonna be a great season for oneGP.
Quote from Mazar :High DWB,

Sounds great to me, and yes, we will be avoiding conflicts there.

Best, Maz

Thanks god
Quote from wOoOzZy :Gah! I wish my connection wasn't so lame these days. Seems like this is gonna be a great season for oneGP.

Hehe, but we need you Wooz! Thank you for agreeing to be the 2009 team owners representative. I am sure your involvement in oneGP will be long term bro and know you will do a great job.

Quote :Thanks god

Lol! funny Texas, but just for the record i wont be admin once things are all set up correctly, these posts will all be decided by elections in the future. With all the teams having a say in these matters. No God's just teams and racers.

Best, Maz
I've seen on the One GP site that the original schedule set by deko had been changed. Do you mind also posting the new schedule here in case some of us haven't found our way to the site yet?
EVENT DETAILS

Please see the above link for event details, times, dates, track and laps.

Best, Maz
You spelt minute wrong (its minunte on the site, on 5 Minunte Break)
This thread is closed

Onegp times of race?
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG