The online racing simulator
Quote from felplacerad :thanks bbo! it would be nice to be able to see the actual points aswell

???

You can see the points for all races in the standings (maybe you have to reload the site to show the actual page)

Round 5 Points = Race 9 and 10
and the overall points are directly behind the name of each driver

or what do you mean
yep you were right! weird that firefox didn't read the new contents even though i reloaded the page, (extra weird since it read the new contents of the hall of fame, but not the standings) oh well i got it working now!

---

yep, 3 points, arghdfghfdh!

Quote from BBO@BSR :???

You can see the points for all races in the standings (maybe you have to reload the site to show the actual page)

Round 5 Points = Race 9 and 10
and the overall points are directly behind the name of each driver

or what do you mean

@Felplacerad..

You missed 1 round...think of what it could have done to you if you had raced...

But anyway...nice racing from you... congrats..
Quote from felplacerad :yep you were right! weird that firefox didn't read the new contents even though i reloaded the page, (extra weird since it read the new contents of the hall of fame, but not the standings) oh well i got it working now!

---

yep, 3 points, arghdfghfdh!

The site is Firefox and IE compatible but yeah sometimes the refresh doesn't work. Any way now you know what to do in the future ;-)

Yeah 3 lousy points

Quote from bo-kristiansen :wehh heeh... congratz to Richard and BBO

and thx to everyone I had some good fights with in this amazing cup.

-and thx too Richard for making DRC :bananalla

Also Congratz to you Bo

Quote from Richard Torp :1 and 2? Congrats m8...

Very nice site i gonna put it on the main site at www.liveforspeed.dk on tuesday...

Yeah nice one congratz :bowdown:on your win m8

me=always 2nd :banghead:

Grats everyone. Wonder what possition I would have been in if it hadn't been for that headache and this stupid school work. bah
Quote from MyBoss :Grats everyone. Wonder what possition I would have been in if it hadn't been for that headache and this stupid school work. bah

maybe if you had won the qualifying and both races you would have made 1+26+26 points = 53 + your score from the other events 77 = 130. So you would have ended on 4th overall together with FEL but you'll never know 'cause you didn't raced
I know, and its even worse when I know this is going to haunt me for the rest of my life ;-)
had a good battle with mr gripping

but he pushed me off the track?! on the last lap

I took him on the last corner with a nice move, wahey
Yeah, it was quite a battle, we had!

I'm sorry that I pushed you off, but it was so close racing, and my tires were... Well, not tires anymore I was sweating all over when the race was over, it is a long time since I've had such a great fight!

I hope you are in when Richard starts up a new league!
Will there be an patch out this month or what? They havent promised anything but I cant make a new cup before i knows that. I dont wanna start a new long cup untill we knows a little bit more about a patch, or maybe we will get some more information about the "surprice".

But i think i will do the mini-cup starting on tuesday the 18th of april. Then the FOX the week after.

New raceday is on tuesdays! Why? Not many races in LFS on tuesdays and i had a vote going on at www.liveforspeed.dk and it was either monday, tuesday or wednesday. I choosed tuesday because no leagues on tuesdays according to this site: http://cyber.clanshells.net/we ... extcalendar&Itemid=46

So sign up for

RAC on Aston National and FOX on Westhill. More information later in the week.. A new thread will come on tuesday..

@filur DL right now..
Quote from Richard Torp :@filur DL right now..

same here (~260 MBillepall )
Quote from filur :Totally random fact: it's not a good idea to put 30GB of source video into premiere with a machine sporting 512 megs of ram.

Anyway, i hope you like it.

http://lfsnews.net/moviespit/default.asp?movieid=631

What a great work filur... Nice video, very good quality and nice ending..

I will save that for the rest of my life..thx filur...
wuouw Filur
Wow filur man, do you realise you just made the best LFS movie ever! I was totally surprised and impressed, you are clearly a pro. This is exactly what I imagined one movie about a league should be like, but noone until now was able to do it like this. Simply amazing!
Quote from Misko :...I was totally surprised and impressed..... This is exactly what I imagined one movie about a league should be like, ...... Simply amazing!

I thought almost the same when i saw it for the first time.:jawdrop:

btw. you can find a short interview with filur here:

http://www.triple7racing.co.uk

It's about him, making the movie and the DRC.

Thanks for all the feedback, really made my day. :eclipsee_
downloading now.

anyways, I can't join in the next races I guess, my pedals are broke.
wow, damn. Great vid, you really got talent for that.

What kinda programs did you use?
aite, have to get some pedals first. Think it will be hard though because of the easter.
Quote from MyBoss :aite, have to get some pedals first. Think it will be hard though because of the easter.

Yeah that easter sucks..illepall
sorry to be a complete dummy,

How do I play filurs video as is in a RAR file?
Quote from anttt69 :sorry to be a complete dummy,

How do I play filurs video as is in a RAR file?

It is packed like when you got a *.zip file.

You need to unpack it first with an unpacker
(google for "unrar" or "winrar")

Hope that helps
Thanks BBO,

I have downloaded winrar & windows media player 10
to play the file, winrar unpacks but only plays the music part of the video.

What can I do?
-
(bo-kristiansen) DELETED by bo-kristiansen : wrong link
-
(bo-kristiansen) DELETED by bo-kristiansen : wrong link
This thread is closed

New Danish racing Cup
(103 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG