The statistics and standings and replays of Round 4 are online

btw. We have a new Cup leader

You can find it here:

http://www.LFS-Events.de

Was fun and interesting races yesterday.
The qualy for me wasnt what I was hoping for, did a far to slow first sector and got a 5th place. A good start took me up to 3d and after a couple of laps I was able to get inside of spekter for the second place. I could never catch Fel.
The idea to start in reversed order for the top 5 (or was it 8) in the second race is briliant imo. Again I got a very good start and managed to get into place 1 in T1. I never saw Fel?? by my side and turned in as usual in the chicane and touched him. The result was that I hit the tires and the others behind never had a chance to avoid the accident. I'm very sorry for this. As a litle comfort for you my car was heavely damaged so I had to pit together with Bo, forgot about the absence of speed limiter and got a drive through. I chased good and reached 8th I think. At lap 24 I got a flat tire on left rear in T1, limped the whole lap around for the change and then transported myself to the finish line one lap down.

Thx for the race guys, dont hate me to much ...
meh, it was a racing incident imo.

For the next race I hope I can pass Casper in the standigs (requires him to not show up at all though)

;-)
Racing Incident
...at first I was hopping mad with Cawwa for causing such a massive pile up, which certainly ruined many drivers races. I mean how can you miss a bright pink car that is up the inside of you?!?

but after further viewing of the replay I can see how there was little he could have done to avoid the accident. When Filur appeared up the inside of Cawwa, they had both commited themselves to the corner and the tyre wall beckoned.

Unfortunaltely for me & the pursuing pack Cawwa came to rest right on the racing line & I ploughed straight into him spinning down the track only to be hit by another car that sent me spining again causing a considerable amount of damage. Ultimately this led me to miss my pit window and run out of fuel on the last lap.

(and after making up five positions in the first two corners!)

but hey, thats racing! :checkered
I'll just cut n' paste from the danish forum.

Quote from filur :After watching the replay, i'd say the first pileup is initially caused by me and cawwa. I had inside line i guess, which cawwa kind of moved into, but that corner doesn't really have an outside line. So the way both of us were driving, one of us would have to slow down more, and neither of us did.

I completely lost the rear at contact, and with all the luck in the world got pushed out of the mess building up behind.

All in all, really a strange "win" for me, but it was two good races anyway.
hehe, the first corners at westhill will be exciting
as the season is coming to an end, do you plan another DRC season? (with the same cars) I really enjoyed this, so I hope this will continue :-)
Quote from MyBoss :as the season is coming to an end, do you plan another DRC season? (with the same cars) I really enjoyed this, so I hope this will continue :-)

I think it's more fun to use different cars for another racing cup.
It's more fun if you have to learn a bit instead of using the same car over and over. The first Cup was with GTI, the 2nd with TBO class cars.

Well let's first finish this one and then let's see what the next challenge is
Quote from MyBoss :as the season is coming to an end, do you plan another DRC season? (with the same cars) I really enjoyed this, so I hope this will continue :-)

I know you can read danish, look at the review of DRC at www.liveforspeed.dk there is written something about it..

On friday ill write it in english...in here..
lol, I read that one before I posted that post, but I must have missed that one.

I can't drive the RAC, but with the right setup I might :-)
Quote from MyBoss :lol, I read that one before I posted that post, but I must have missed that one.

I can't drive the RAC, but with the right setup I might :-)

There are a setup in the forum section..
Sorry, guys, for disconnecting in second race, couldn't drive with that awful lagging.
I hope results are here very soon http://www.lfs-events.de/

Thx to T7R|BBO for making this great work..

MPR are here: http://files.filefront.com/DRC ... /;4948918;;/fileinfo.html

Thx for participating in DRC. I hope you all enjoyed it, i did..

New Cup will be made after the easter..maybe then we will have news from Scawen and Co... Victor said about something new in april you know..

But great racing all, all did well and thx for listen to me..
Sorry that I couln't bee there, was it a good race?
Quote from MyBoss :Sorry that I couln't bee there, was it a good race?

I think the guys in the front had a good race...mine was boring..
LFS isn't boring :lovies3d:
alt-ctrl,

yah man it friggin rocked!!! i missed you :\
Yeah, I missed you to :-P
Quote from BBO@BSR :The final results are online and the Hall of fame is updated

http://www.LFS-Events.de

1 and 2? Congrats m8...

Very nice site i gonna put it on the main site at www.liveforspeed.dk on tuesday...
thanks bbo! it would be nice to be able to see the actual points aswell
wehh heeh... congratz to Richard and BBO

and thx to everyone I had some good fights with in this amazing cup.

-and thx too Richard for making DRC :bananalla
Quote from felplacerad :thanks bbo! it would be nice to be able to see the actual points aswell

They are there!...
yep, thanks richard count on me in upcoming events
what? where?
i can only see the positions, i would like to see the points as in racing cups/danish racing cup/event4/standings ... if i go to event5 it says no data yet, i think i missed 3rd place by 3 points! i can't really tell how close i were by looking at the hall of fame figures.

Quote from Richard Torp :They are there!...

This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG