The online racing simulator
Just a request.

Could u change my name in the list from MyBoss to ATC Alt-Ctrl? ;-)
Quote from MyBoss :Just a request.

Could u change my name in the list from MyBoss to ATC Alt-Ctrl? ;-)

Done...
:bowdown:
I could not race, gyes, I had too much lag, sorry.
A new very nice site is up and running. There are all the results and point standings. Please give T7R|BBO a thx for doing ALL the webstuff. Give it a go here

http://www.lfs-events.de/
daamn, this was much more fun and exciting than any other race I've participated in before :-D

In quali I surprised myself with a new pb and getting a pole possition (first time ever in a organised race).

Sprint race was great for my part. There were lots of fighting behind me, so I early got a gap down to 2nd place and it just got bigger and bigger, in the end I won and took my first victory in an organised race. :-D

In the long race the first 6 from sprint race swapped places, so I starded from 6th possition. Into T1 I lost one possition and had to fight real hard to keep my 7th possition. The following laps I lost two more and after everyones tires got hotter I started gaining and could fight for possitions.
By the time I got past the pack of about five cars the leaders had gotten a gap down by about 10 seconds. I could start to gain some time on the cars in front.
T7R|BBO and someone else had a contact and they crashed.
As the race went on Richard got a huge lead and for the last 8 laps or so I had to fight really hard with T7R|Three Jump for 2nd place. It was a bit frustrating because I just couldn't get past him, and in the mirrors I could see T7R|BBO getting closer and closer lap by lap. Eventually he got so close that he managed to pass me, but I think he did a little mistake or something, and I was past again.
Game On.
Now I was a second behind Three Jump and BBO was following me allmost metal to metal. In the two last turns on lap 22 of 23 Three Jump did a very defensive move, but it didn't turn out quite as he wanted it, and I got past him, and so did BBO (I think).

This was by far the most exciting race I've ever participated in, usually I drive off the road and drive the remaining laps alone.
Driving TWO races without driving off road, into the walls and so on was really funn, I think the FXO is my new favourite car

A big congrats and thank you to Richard for winning the long race and hosting the whole thing.
Congrats to you...

You also earned a extra point for your Pole position...:laola:

Im happy that you had a nice evening..
:huepfenic :smileyrai
Thx for the invitation ...

To bad I wasn't used to the car and could be really competitive. That car just rox though, I like it a lot. To many mistakes on hot tires destroyed my races. Unfortunatly I hit (I think) B11tme when my game went down to desktop while chasing him on the long strait. For a couple of seconds I dunno what happens only that I had my foot on the braking pedal and braked like crazy. When I was back in the game I was out in the sand with B11tme, sry m8 but nothing I could do ...
If anyone could give me a tip on what happened and how to prevent it in the future I would apreciate it. Nothing running in the background but antivirus what I know of.

Thx for hosting T7R, a good practise for me in Gummi cupen ...
Congr to ATC Alt-Ctrl and Richard. :throwrose

...yes ATC Alt-Ctrl, this Cup is really great.

- after round 1 ur really excitet
- after round 2 ur hair turns grey
- after round 3 ur are ready for the mental institution. :insane:

and to BBO: wuouw... great site u made.
lol, yeah. The nerves were really annoying under the quali and first laps of the races :-D

Great site BBO, great to have a place to see the race summary :-)
Quote from MyBoss :T7R|BBO and someone else had a contact and they crashed.

.....and in the mirrors I could see T7R|BBO getting closer and closer lap by lap. Eventually he got so close that he managed to pass me, but I think he did a little mistake or something, and I was past again.

Congratz again on your first win m8

1. Yeah that "someone else i had contact with" called "left first chicane curb"

2. Exactly . I was getting closer and closer and started to think if i have enough time etc. and did a few mistakes.

But for me the first race was really really great (except that i lost so much grip in the last laps ). What a hell of a fight. I never thought we all would make it in some situations illepall (see picture). Nice driving there guys.
Attached images
scary_moments.jpg
Quote from bo-kristiansen :..
and to BBO: wuouw... great site u made.

Quote from MyBoss :Great site BBO, great to have a place to see the race summary :-)

http://www.LFS-Events.de was only invented for things like the results of the Danish Racing Cup. I was a bit optimistic and so i made it a bit bigger then i wanted and i needed another week for it (it was planned to open it after round 2).

The main problem was to make it look ok (without big gfx etc.) and bring the results to the foreground and to have not much work with it after new results are there.

Anyway nice that you like it the way it is atm. Thx
Quote from Cawwa :Thx for the invitation ...

To bad I wasn't used to the car and could be really competitive. That car just rox though, I like it a lot. To many mistakes on hot tires destroyed my races. Unfortunatly I hit (I think) B11tme when my game went down to desktop while chasing him on the long strait. For a couple of seconds I dunno what happens only that I had my foot on the braking pedal and braked like crazy. When I was back in the game I was out in the sand with B11tme, sry m8 but nothing I could do ...
If anyone could give me a tip on what happened and how to prevent it in the future I would apreciate it. Nothing running in the background but antivirus what I know of.

Thx for hosting T7R, a good practise for me in Gummi cupen ...

Weird things happens sometimes on a PC. I also tried it once that my PC went to desktop when the leader of the race was right behind me to pass me..I took him off the track! But i told him why and he was a real gentleman and said things like that happens sometimes.

But you are welcome to join the next race..
Replays?

Packed up my dfp for the junkyard, most annoying way of breaking i've ever had in any gadget, it seems to work, until it goes completely nuts and steers on its own, polished and cleaned the opticals, moved the sensor cogwheel around, but the twitch is in exactly the same place, on multiple pc's.

I guess it's some electronics gone bad, mechanically there is nothing wrong.
I came too late cause of the nations cup race and was on the server at the ending of the sprint. WoW, there was a lot of action and very nice and good moves for second place, really enjoined watching. Great and fair drivers in the cup, like in the previes one

Thx Richard for letting me drive in the main race, but was tired from the nc one and I didnt get any parctice so I left before i ruined someones chance to finish
Quote from BBO@BSR :What a hell of a fight. I never thought we all would make it in some situations illepall (see picture). Nice driving there guys.

u can say that again

The sprint race was fantastic (even though I flipped on last lap).
- nice scary pictures there BBO

It took me an hour to calm down again after the races last night.

pheeew...
Quote from Richard Torp :Weird things happens sometimes on a PC. I also tried it once that my PC went to desktop when the leader of the race was right behind me to pass me..I took him off the track! But i told him why and he was a real gentleman and said things like that happens sometimes.

But you are welcome to join the next race..

Thx for not banning me for life ....
But seriously this is a problem I can't solve. Sudenly it's there, maybe twice a month and I dont have a clue why, very anoying and danger to others as well.
join
Hey,
I wonder if i can join your races..or what can must i do for join this event.?
Quote from MrTiger :Hey,
I wonder if i can join your races..or what can must i do for join this event.?

Maybe you can join for the next race, but not the last one. Only time will tell.. But ill send all the information to you on sunday, then you can come to the server on monday and if not all (i dont think all will be there) has joined, there is a spot for you, ok?

Please send me a PM with race name and LFS World name..
sounds like you had loads of fun last night lads,

bummer i couldnt make it :\
yea, np
Great race again today, to bad that accident happened on lap 1 in the feature race though.

I'm not going to bother writing an race report, Migrene is catching up again. dang.

The race at westhill is going to be fun though :-D Last race of the season ;-)

Edit: I really like my avatar :-D
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG