The online racing simulator
#1 - (SaM)
The RTDC Drift Education

Tristan Drift? Who woulda thought...

This is a project headed up by myself to introduce racers into the world of the drift. As a half-breed of both, I have been fortunate enough to enjoy both of these elements in the world of racing, and wish to pass it on to those that are less fortunate This is just a 'fun and friendly way for people like Tristan who don't know drifting (or how to do it) to learn and see what the community is really like' (thanks Tristan)

Because of the 'rift' between the two breeds, I am creating a club where racers can experience the world as a drifter without having to withold a reputation as a racer. Members change their names while drifting, and can change back when they go to race. No real commitment is required, you do NOT need to quit your current team (if any) to join (nor are you required to become a drifter ). Just sign up here with your Racer name and your 'Drifter' Name, and wait for approval. When you are a member, just toss the tag on, or if you are already a drifter and supporting the club, then just keep a μ (roman letter mu) in your name at all times.

There will be certain 'Drift Days' for you racers out there, and Drifters may join this 'club' just to help out with teaching these racers how to slide, and to chill These sessions will be held once a week. Any drifters that want to help may contact me through YIM, MSN, or AIM (look at my profile.)

For my first two members, I have managed to persuade Tristan and Gooden to join this club. If you see them online with their alter-ego name, give them a shout :P Thanks guys for being good sports

Just to make it known to you drifters, yes, I am planning to make a [DTRC] depending on how well this one runs, once it gets up to speed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG